The 100% club

Hmmm, im not happy ladies. Im niot gong to weigh in tonight as i have weighed in the same as last week. and im guessinh water retention and ive been 100% all week so im upset and quite teary.
Might go to the tomorrow morning one without eating and drinking and get weighed at my proper weight.

how does not eating or drinking make it your proper weight It just means that come next week you may have to do the same iyswim
go to your weigh in your scales could differ to the ww ones (my bathroom scales weigh heavier than my old ww ones which I wi on once a week)
huge hugs thinking of you

Also I thought that there was no standing onb the scales ???
This is why you shouldnt do it (says me scale hopper extradinare)
try not to get down
huge hugs hun

Bob's right, Sarah, this is why you need to stay off the scales in the week hon. WW scales will weigh you different from your own anyway.

Please don't fast up till your WI, it's so bad for you and, as Bob says, you'll be making a rod for your own back as you'll have to do it every week.

Just eat lightly for brekkie and lunch and don't have your evening meal before WI.

You know you have done your best this week and that's what counts.

Guys, I am off on my holiday in about an hour but I've given Sarah my mobile number because lots of you have WI today and I know some of you are worried and I don't want to have to wait a week to see how you all did!

Sending you all good vibes now xxx

Edited to add: I will still be holding up my end of the 100% club despite being on holiday so fingers crossed. OH has bought an ordinance survey map of N Yorks so we can do some serious walking to earn me my fish and chip points :)

Hiya ladies, well i gained a half tonight, god knows why as i worked my fat ass off this last week eating well and drinking plenty of water!

Im going to plna my meals out tomorrow and write thewm down in my ww journal so i cant go and hange them.

Need low point meals!

iv no idea hun, but isnt like 100g of new potatoes 1 point? i think it is, so it would therefore be about 3 points for 300g

Hi ladies,

Well, I'm back from my weekend away and certainly didn't stick to my points but it was worth it! I could barely control my excitement on saturday night when my dinner arrived:eat: and as it was mexican i had a couple of margaritas (probably the worst possible choice)

WI is tonight but i did weigh myself this morning (sorry) and i've managed to stay the same so a good result there! Only downside is after all that, my OH didn't get to do his parachute jump as it was too windy:cry:

Got a couple of weeks till my hols now so i am absolutely determined to stick to this 100% till then and shift another few pounds. I'm kicking up the exercise on my wii fit too. It will be worth it to feel fab on holiday and not hide from the camera for a change.....

Keep it up girls, we can do it!!!
:grouphugg:

Hiya Nicola, glad you had a good weekend hun and bugger points when your having a fun weekend away.

Stick to your 100% this week hun and im sure you will have agreat loss.

I need to re-promise to stick to ww 100%!:whistle:

I Louise promise 100% to be good this week :ignore: :innocent0002:

So far so good for me, but i'm going to have to do some serious exercise this week if i'm going to have enough points spare for this weekend - I've got a night out in london and the a music festival thing on sunday with free Ben & Jerry's Ice cream!!

Morning ladies have done ok today and decided to kickstart for a week by cutting down from 25 - 22 points. Last time i did this i lost 4lbs. How awesome would that be?
Had toast for breakfast
And just had a chicken breast,carrots and new potatoes for lunch - yummy!
Have had a mini milk too and some cups of tea so far. Guna drink my water later when hungar kicks in.
And going to take the dog out this evening as well for a walk, going to take her further though.

Not feeling as strong though this week after last nights let down. Going to buy some goal outfits this weekend to perk myself up. Going to buy size 20 and keep determined!

Don't let last nights WI bring you down Sara. Its only half a pound and just think, if you're good all day today it'll probably be gone again by tomorrow....after that the only way is down!!

Enjoy that dog walk and just think of all the calories you're burning while giving your canine pal a great walk.
:chores016:
I don't need to buy target clothes to slim into as my wardrobe is full of them already!! Theres nothing like clothes you can't get into to motivate you is there? I almost cried with joy when i dropped a size and got into jeans that had been taunting me every time I opened the wardrobe!

keep your chin up and stick with it Mrs....I just keep telling myself that the bit of short lived pleasure i get from eating something i shouldn't, is far less than the pleasure I get every time i see a pound come off on those scales.
Thats what i'll be telling myself tonight when i'm tempted to raid the fridge!!
:hug99:
Nic xx

am sorely tempted to do the 21 points does that mena i cant save 4 or can i still save 4 and have 17 ?

Back