The 14st Curse: Ellie's journey

Vary it - it's not only soy that does it. Go with the nuts and seeds (pumpkin and sunflower are good) eat plenty of fruit and veggies and

Eat A Rainbow Every Day

:character00238:​

psssssst... I had an unofficial WI today, :copon: but I've lost 3lb! :party0011: Hehe. It means I'm now overweight officially and also exactly 14st: my target was to be under 14st by the end of the month :D
ETA: Oh yeah and it also means that all those cheeky squatters are banished now :D

Another exam today. Feeling better about this one, much better. Partly I think because it's an essay style so you can just make stuff up whatever.. I know all the studies I can know for the minute. Now it's just waiting for that one hour before the exam. Hate waiting beforehand it sucks!

Also had a shock, got a £7200 electricity bill today :eek:.But I sorted it out. Phoned them up and gave them an actual reading of the meter and it's now £192 (for the year).... p-h-e-w. How they think I could possibly have used that much electricity I don't know.

Oh yeah, menu today:

B: ready brek & mixed frozen berries = 200cal
L: scrambled eggs toast & salad = 400cal
S: maltesers and 6 toffees = 400cal (oopsie)
D: chicken casserole & veg = 250cal

Total = 1250cal

Exercise: so far a 15min jog & 30min brisk walk = 300cal.
Will do callanetics later.

Last edited:
:happy036:

well done petal! see, this new motivation is paying off! (and although not an advocate of mid-week weighing as well you know, you have done fantabulously!)

good look with the zam, you sound confident, so you'll be fine. i used to love the essay exams, but then i'd come away not remembering a single thing i'd written!

woo hoo! keep it up love, you'll be so proud of yourself for sticking to it through your exams. all the exercise must be doing your concentration some good as well :)

xx

Ahhh, so *that's* where my extra pounds came from :D Hehe, well done, sweetheart! That's excellent news! I unoffically weighed today too, aren't we rebels ;)

Yikes!! A 7-grand electric bill!? Good thing you're not paying direct debit, that would be a shock to the account! How on earth anyone could think someone could use so much electricity is insane.

Good luck with exam too! We're rootin' for ya!

Bron

Whoop. Well done on the loss hun!!!

How'd the exam go?

:D thanks girlies! Exam was alright actually, it was lovely cos the lecturer gave us some 'hints' of exam questions to practice with, and she used those exact questions for the exam :D She's lovely. Got it done anyhow and it's another out of the way :D.

Haha bron, you mean those squatters have been evicted from me and come stay with you?! Banish them quick!

Some people complimented me today, twas nice :D. All in all a good day really.

Well I stopped by to say good luck for tomorrow but you SO don't need it - Well done you x

Glad the exam went well hun.
I'll wish you good luck for WI, even though we know it's a good result!

You could be "Top Friday Girl" this week Ellie x

Haha do I get a badge of honour?!

Yay! Glad the exam went well! Aww, what a wicked lecturer, they're definitely the best kind :D You'll blitz the rest!

Love the compliments :) Always make a damp day bright!

Haha! Yeah, the squatters you kicked out are now on my turf! Couldn't you have just shot them instead of releasing them into the wild? ;)

Bron

Sorry about that bron I'll try and shoot them next time instead of pointing them to a different home. My bad. ;)

Thought I'd come in search of you too!! ;)

Well done your loss, that's brilliant. x :D

Ha ha - that's the trouble with those squatters. You pack their nasty little spotted handkerchiefs and tie them onto the sticks, you wave them goodbye and even provide a cardboard box for them to live in but they're not happy until they find some other unsuspecting soul to squat with - evil little blighters x

That's OK Bron cos they're nasty evil little blighters x

I'd be in favour of a squatter cull.
I shall contribute my two to the tally!!!

Just got rid of mine.... but I know they are lurking round the corner waiting to catch me at an unsuspecting time, with holiday coming up....

I'd definitely be in favour of a squatter cull.

Back