>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hi all starting to feel better but not eaten sw style this week. Mainly protein shakes and small snacky things whilst my tummy gets better so mot sure what wi will say but Monday but health comes first.

Mandy dont worry too much I'm.sure it will come off quickly x

Oh folks, please help! I have fallen completely off the wagon :( I dunno what's happened but I am not feeling very good about it at all!

My group has changed from a Monday to Thursday and it's so much harder to get Thursday evenings off work so I haven't been going and the lack of pressure of a weigh in each week has given the little voices of temptation the power they need to be louder than evvvvver!

I'm still going to the gym but that makes me think...oh i did that workout, i can have an extra ice cream...even though i know that's not how it works!

I hadn't even been visiting this site because i knew i had no good news or losses to report, arrrgh, it's a vicious cycle!

I need some inspiration to get totally back on track!

My weight loss still needs to be updated to 11.5 lost!

2.5lbs lost today so update to 14 overall now :)

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I've been lurking.a lot just on my diary as I've not felt well but would love to see this thread get going again!

We may not all get 6st off but together we can all get as close to that as possible! I have not given up yet and I still have that as my main goal this year.

Who's up for a 100% week challenge :)

Count me in hun. Not been about much with preparing for the move next week. I'm still hoping to get my 6 stone but need to find my mojo again.

Fab let's do this :) x

We can, and we will. WI tomorrow. Last one with my current group. Feeling really quite sad but hopefully new group will be as lovely!

I'm.sure they will be. Just see it as a fresh start! X x

I'm hoping it might kick start me again into some decent loses rather than being complacent...

Only 0.5 off but Slimmer of the Month!!

FaithFluro said:
Only 0.5 off but Slimmer of the Month!!

Well done hun! It all adds up x

Hi Rozie!! :)

Will try to cut a very long story short!

Got married on April Friday the 13th - wedding absolutly fabulous in Jamica, got into a size 16 wedding dress which was FAB for me as I was a size 24-26 when I started minimins. Things have slipped a little since then!! Put on a little but not anthing like I was, so back here to make sure I keep going and one day hit that size 12/14. At my height I think I would be happy at a size 14 (refusing to sete a weight goal as I'm interested in being healthy, fit and comfortable with my size than getting hung up on what the scales say!!)

Work have now sent me to Crewe (even further away from home than Reading!!). This hotel has a swimming pool and a ski slope nearby so intend to get plenty of exercise while I'm here.

Great to see you all still doing well here x x

Good luck.hun!

Well lost 3.5 this week, so lost my gain and an extra pound :) total of 24.5 off now!

Still determined to get as close to the 6st as possible x

Hi everyone,

I had to weigh myself a day early this week; I lost 7lbs but the week before i put on 9lbs!!!
My sons wanted a chinese for his birthday dinner, although i tried to chose carefully it did not turn out as planned; the meal lasted for three day.
So from now on Chinese takeaways are BANNED!!!

This week i've been following the menu in this months magazine as best as i could.

i hope everyone had all the loses they hoped for.

0.5lb off for me tonight again. Not bad after being on holiday up in the Lakes for a long weekend.

15lbs in total.

Right roll call! Come on team we have set ourselves a big task this year and we can only do it if we stick together. It doesnt matter if we make it to 6stone just that we try to get there.

Even if your struggling post on here, or changed plans. Our goal is the same and I really want to see us all do well.

Personally I am hoping to avoid any health issues related to obesity aa well as looking hot lol so please post and say what's motivating you and we can help each other get there. X x

Back