The Biggest Loser Challenge Team - May-Aug 2013

Ok im back sooo sorry been with the stomach bug from hell!!! I weighed in at 16st 6.5 on wednesday!! Cant wait to finally get back in control of it all

Are you feeling better now Sweetie? X

Are you feeling better now Sweetie? X

Yes much!! It was very annoying as it was over my birthday!! But im in london at the moment going to do some shopping to cheer me up :)

Yes much!! It was very annoying as it was over my birthday!! But im in london at the moment going to do some shopping to cheer me up :)

Sounds fab Sweetie! Great exercise too ;-) Although you tend to lose £s as well as lbs! X

Sounds fab Sweetie! Great exercise too ;-) Although you tend to lose £s as well as lbs! X

Aha :) yes there will be running as well as its raininggg :( camden market here we come!!

1lb off for me! i have weighed a day early this week as i wont get on my scales tomorrow morning, so will be back to a monday weigh in as of next week x

Well Done Sweetie especially as its a day early! I have to weigh a day early on Thursday this week too! X

well done oasis and linz :) I've updated the first page, but have to wait for everyone's weights this week to announce the winner .

I've not had a good week food wise, so I'm not really expecting any major weight loss this week. WI tomorrow x

I second what UKserena said , it's great that youve managed to sts @ununpentium. This week will be your week :)

Monday weights don't forget to update your weights please.

How's everyone's week going? Mines going ok so far with eating. however, I weigh almost every day which is a habit I need to break ! the scales are showing I've lost nothing and I'm not going all out there with my weeklies or anything :/ I guess I should wait until my weigh day Friday and just keep with it.

Back