The Biggest Loser Challenge Team - May-Aug 2013

Monday weights don't forget to update your weights please.

How's everyone's week going? Mines going ok so far with eating. however, I weigh almost every day which is a habit I need to break ! the scales are showing I've lost nothing and I'm not going all out there with my weeklies or anything :/ I guess I should wait until my weigh day Friday and just keep with it.

I'm so tempted to look as I've got this awful feeling that I'm gonna STS or even put on Friday but trying to resist the urge to look! X

I'm so tempted to look as I've got this awful feeling that I'm gonna STS or even put on Friday but trying to resist the urge to look! X

Why do you feel like you've put on if you're following plan? Trust the plan, I'm sure you'll be ok :) you're doing so well.

Great will power not to step on every morning. My scales just say hi to me every morning in the bathroom haha!!

3.5lb loss today, :)

Why do you feel like you've put on if you're following plan? Trust the plan, I'm sure you'll be ok :) you're doing so well.

Great will power not to step on every morning. My scales just say hi to me every morning in the bathroom haha!!

Well if they say Hi to you it would be rude not to jump on ;-) I just feel really really bloated, I've suffered with my IBS massively this week and I think that might hinder me. X

Hiya everyone, I've updated the first page in order of percentage of weight loss. I think its best we wait until tonight for those who haven't updated to do so. Then we can have our weekly winner :D

*People who need to update are : Nuttydentalnurse , Valentine_N , Weebarell, Blonde_ sue

Sorry... A bit late with my weigh in... another 4lbs off this week for me :) x

Sorry... A bit late with my weigh in... another 4lbs off this week for me :) x
Wow well done on the huge loss! how long have you been on WW ?
Will update you now :)

Week 1's winner is...................................... alexsmummy :0clapper:

1lbs off for me this week.

Well Done alexsmummy and thanks for updating my Week 2, totally forgot to do that before I went away?! X

gained 1lb :( I expected it.

Officially fed up and depressed over my weight. No longer will I stuff myself silly! I am changing as of now.

2lbs loss for me :) Well done everybody :)

Well Done Sweetie. X

gained 1lb :( I expected it.

Officially fed up and depressed over my weight. No longer will I stuff myself silly! I am changing as of now.

That's the spirit Sweetie and with that determination that 1lb will be gone as soon as it appeared with some more to go with it! X

*hugs* to those who gained. But don't let it get you down. We will all have days/weeks that don't go so well - it is fine. The main thing is that we stand up and move on. I'm sure you'll all have it off and more next week :D

Well done on others losses :)

Back