The Biggest Loser Challenge Team - May-Aug 2013

Weigh in today!! Eee

Good luck. What times your weigh in?

Thank you its 5:15!! Im at the beach today but ive taken a light salad and gonna try and hold off the ice cream

Thank you its 5:15!! Im at the beach today but ive taken a light salad and gonna try and hold off the ice cream

Remember that Mini Milks are 1pp, Twisters are 2pp and Soleros are 3pp if you do fancy something. X

Remember that Mini Milks are 1pp, Twisters are 2pp and Soleros are 3pp if you do fancy something. X

And mini twisters just 1pp !

I forgot to mention those as wasn't sure if they sell those at the beach? X

I had a naughty ice cream but i had a 0pp salad for lunch and 0pp breakfast!!

I had a naughty ice cream but i had a 0pp salad for lunch and 0pp breakfast!!

Did you work out the PP? That's what Weeklies are for Sweetie so don't worry about it. X

Did you work out the PP? That's what Weeklies are for Sweetie so don't worry about it. X

I put on 1/2lb!! Nevermind tho!! Was probably the ice cream aha,

Lol, you'll lose that as quickly as you put it on. X

Do you usually eat your weeklies? Like serena said I'm sure you'll have it off v soon.

I've got 3 weeklies left - I blame it on it almost being that time of the month! Anyway one more day then they restart.

Can you please update me for Week 3, lost another 0.5lb this week. X

Do you usually eat your weeklies? Like serena said I'm sure you'll have it off v soon.

I've got 3 weeklies left - I blame it on it almost being that time of the month! Anyway one more day then they restart.

I got really sad about it last night and ended up having a binge...probably went over my weeklies, and today ive eaten over :(

I got really sad about it last night and ended up having a binge...probably went over my weeklies, and today ive eaten over :(

Sending you hugs Sweetie. X

Week 2s Winner is .................... Valentine_N :winner:
Well done on your loss !!

Can you please update me for Week 3, lost another 0.5lb this week. X
done :) And well done on the loss !

Don't worry about it. Tomorrow is a new day ! I've not been eating so well either, so my plan is to aim to drink 8 glasses of water a day to flush it out; it'll keep us fuller and flush out the crappy things we've eaten. Water is also meant to speed the metabolism up. So let's try that along with eating within our points :) ? you with me ?

Week 2s Winner is .................... Valentine_N :winner:
Well done on your loss !!

Well Done Sweetie! X

Don't worry about it. Tomorrow is a new day ! I've not been eating so well either, so my plan is to aim to drink 8 glasses of water a day to flush it out; it'll keep us fuller and flush out the crappy things we've eaten. Water is also meant to speed the metabolism up. So let's try that along with eating within our points :) ? you with me ?

Thank You Sweetie, Slow and Steady wins the race and all that! X I'm also going to be trying to eat my Weeklies this week to speed up my metabolism, been sticking to my Weeklies only and the results have been a bit disappointing so people have suggested eating my Weeklies which I'm going to try! X

Yes!! Lots of water!!! I am on it today!!

Back