ProPoints The Dawn of a new Dawn Food diary

Monday

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - Warby's wrap (3) 160g prawns (3) 1 tbsp Tesco Thousand Island dressing (1) Morrissons Eat smart almond slice (2)

Tea - Morrissons Eat smart Paella (7) with veg ++

Snacks 1/4pt skimmed milk (OSS + 2 x cups tea) (1) Melba Toast and Tesco reduced fat hummus (3) toffee and honeycomb dessert (3) Freddo (3)

Daily points used - 29/29

Weeklies - 0

Last edited:
Wow :) that's 5 times a yr u will be tipsy of one drink :) go u!! Xx

Tuesday

and back to work :sigh:
Working til midnight so posting entire day now.

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat Smart cumberland pie (8) with veg +

Tea - Morrissons Eat Smart crustless quiche salad (7) with EL mayo (1), strawberries and ML Strawb yog (3)

Snacks 1/4 pt skimmed milk (1), Dairylea dunker (3), WW nachos (2), fruit salad. 3 x mikado (1)

Daily points = 29/29

No weeklies used as I went over on Sunday.

Up early tomorrow as back in work 9.30. Weigh in tomorrow in order to switch my WI day to Wednesday which I think may help me manage my weeklies with less worry!! :D

Wednesday - Day 1

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS and berries (4)

Lunch - ham salad (2) with boiled egg (2) and EL Mayo (1), strawberries and ML Vanilla (2)

Tea - Morrissons Eat Smart Braised beef and mash (8) with veg ++, WW toffee and honeycomb scrumptiousness(3)

Snacks - fruit salad, dairy lea dunker (3) AH pea soup (2) Picnic (6)

Total daily points = 33/29

Weekly points used = 4/49

Was wondering has anyone added 7 points on to their daily points every day and what did it do in your weigh in??

Last edited:
Thursday - Day 2

Breakfast - OSS with berries (4)

Lunch - melba toast and reduced fat hummus (3) 2 x Morrissons ES almond slices (4)

Tea - Tesco LC Braised beef with mash (8) and veg

Snacks - strawberries with ML strawberry yog (3), fruit salad, WW nachos (2) Freddo (3) melon, 2 x nice biscuits ?(2)

Total daily points = 29/29

Weeklies used this week = 4/49

Last edited:
friday - day 3

Breakfast - OSS with berries (4)

Lunch - ham salad (2) with egg (2) and EL mayo (1), WW chilli crisps (2)

Tea - Tesco LC minced beef with potatoes (5) with buckets of veg!

Snacks - fruit with ML strawberry (3), melon, grapefruit, 2 x Morrissons Eat Smart cake slices (4) Cornetto enigma (not sure how much these are so have put 10 to be on the safe side)

Daily points used = 33/29

Weekly points to date = 8/49

Last edited:
Saturday - Day 4

Breakfast - OSS (4)

Lunch - prawn salad with 1tbsp Tesco TI dressing and egg (5), fruit and ML strawberry (3) Nachos (2)

Tea - special chow mein (9) and I cannot wait!!! :D

Snacks - bacon buttie at work because I was absolutely starving and it is my treat if I work a weekend morning! (10) and a frothy coffe (4) both of these are guess work really, will check it out when I get home. Checked it and I guess thats about right! :( But it was lovely!! :) 2 x Morrisons ES almond slices (4), Freddo (3) AH cup a soup (2)

Don't know what is the matter with me, I can't stop eating tho!!!

Total daily points used = 47/29......BLIMEY!!!!

Total weekly points used to date = 26/49

Last edited:
Sunday - Day 5

I aim to have 3 x 100% (or as near as dammit!! llol!!) days now before weigh in on Wednesday.

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS with berries (4)

Lunch - Tesco LC Beef Enchillada with veg (11),

Tea - prawn (2) salad with boiled egg (2) and Tesco TI dressing x 2 tbsp (2), WW nachos (2)

Snacks - 1/4 pt skimmed milk for tea (1) mixed fruit salad with ML vanilla (2), Morrisons ES lemon cake slice (2), freddo (3) works frothy coffee (4)

Total daily points = 35/29

Weeklies used this week = 32/49

Last edited:
Hi Dawn,here to follow if that's okay! Freddo is 3pp? Worth it,they're so yum. Am dreaming about chocolate these days,not a good sign for one who's supposed to be on a diet!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Dawn,here to follow if that's okay! Freddo is 3pp? Worth it,they're so yum. Am dreaming about chocolate these days,not a good sign for one who's supposed to be on a diet!

Hi Tras
Welcome!

I don't get much time to post much other than my diary, but you are welcome to mooch!

Yes, I have exchanged Curly wurlies (other than those in the fridge already) for Freddo's now as they are sooooo much nicer for the same points, and I suck them to make them last!! :D
x

Monday - Day 6

Breakfast - OSS with berries, grapefruit. (4)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat Smart Crustless quiche (7) with tomatoes, Morrisons Eat Smart lemon cake slice (2)

Tea - Tesco LC braised beef and mash (8) with lots of veg, WW strawberry ice tub (2)

Snacks - 1/2pt skimmed milk for tea (2), freddo (3)

Total daily points used = 28/29

Total weekly points used this week = 32/49

Last edited:
Tuesday - Day 7

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS with berries (4)

Lunch - ham (3) salad with coleslaw (6)

Tea - WW chicken tikka (9) and veg

Snacks - banana, rasberries and ML Vanilla (2), frothy coffee from work (4), 2 x Morrisons ES lemon slices (4)

Total daily today = 32/29

Weeklies this week = 35/49

Last edited:
Those WW meals are a godsend. Such low points,leave lots of space for naughtiness!

Wednesday - Day 1

Breakfast - 40g All bran with berries (4)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat Smart Vegetable and lentil soup (1 tin) (5) WW Brownie dessert (4)

Tea - WW chicken and mushroom pie (8) with broccoli and cauli, WW iced pot (2)

Snacks - 1/2 pt skimmed milk (2), melon, Dairylea dunker (3) Freddo (3), WW hula hoops (2)

Daily points = 33/29

Weekly points used this week = 4/49

Update later - hubbie taken my car to work so not shopping til he gets back, fancy a nice bit of meat instead of a ready meal today, so will update this evening after I've been to the supermarket.

Last edited:
Thursday - Day 2

Breakfast - OSS with strawberries (4)

Lunch - ham (2) salad with egg (2) and 2dsp Morrisons Reduced fat coleslaw (2), strawberries and ML Vanilla (2)

Tea - WW bolognese something or other (9) with broccoli and cauli :D

Snacks - fruit salad, banana, melon, cornetto enigma (10), Freddo (3), WW hula hoops (2)

Daily points used = 36/29

Weekly points used to date = 11/49

Last edited:
Back