The Diary of a Yo Yo

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Suzy :D ! x

I hope you come back with a brill result in the evening hun, will be waiting anxiously to see if the Challenge worked for u, I'm sure it will :p. My weigh in is in the morning, I should be posting up my results by the afternoon. Tomorrow is Day 7 of the challenge for both of us, hope u enjoy the last one :):) xx

Mad day.
I work in a incoming call center. In the customer services department.
3 shifts to go until I have a week off.
Ended up eating a whole box of strepcils and half a packet of lockets. As I have a cold and they were the only that would keep the coughing fits under control.
All my other food and drink has been fine. But it's my weigh in day tomorrow at 5.30.

Hey ho. What will be will be. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm just thinking what would have happened if I had not followed the salad challenge.
Due to a swollen ankle and trying to get rid of my cold with eating lockets strepcils and drinking honey and lemon. I maintained. :rolleyes:

Aww no worries Suzy, big hugs :hug99:, you've not been well. Well done for doing the challenge, your still a winner, you did brill for sticking to it even though you were unwell ! :):) Often when we're unwell our body holds onto water and the loss shows up the following week. I'm sure your scales are going to move down next week lovely. Also it can't be helped that you had to take cough sweets, I know cough sweets have syns, but its ok you needed them. Chin up hun, a maintain is much better than a gain ;).

Kay xx

Hi. Back from my Holiday and realy motivated to follow the plan.
My fridge is stuffed with salad and meat.
I have planned the food for the week ahead so no excuses.
My weight has gone up to 13.11 I do not want to see this weigh in my book again.
So bring it on :eek:

Hi. Back from my Holiday and realy motivated to follow the plan.
My fridge is stuffed with salad and meat.
I have planned the food for the week ahead so no excuses.
My weight has gone up to 13.11 I do not want to see this weigh in my book again.
So bring it on :eek:

Yay ! :D That's the spirit ! Glad to have u back Suzy. It's great u had a lovely break, I'm sure your gonna have a super loss next week. Good luck hun ;).

Kay xx

Suzy :p, I hope your well hun and work isn't getting u down too much. How has your weightloss journey been going since you've come back from hols ? Hope all is well. A couple of us really want to get slimmer for summer so we are all starting the Salad Challenge again for 1 week from next Monday 30th June. I wanted to ask, do u want to join us hun ? Would love to have u on board, we can all help motivate one another :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay.
So pleased to read that you are on the road to recovery.:D
Lost 1lb this week. Had a few last minute meeting sprung on me at work that were out of the office. So I'm happy with that.
I would love to do the salad challenge again.:):):):):)
I have got the post linked in my favourites, unfortunately just not getting much time to post.:(

Hello lovely :) hope your well, I'm just waiting for your update on the thread for your eats today, hope you've done alright for Day 1 of the challenge .

Kay xx

Hello.
Sorry was at boy friends all weekend then was out for the day yesterday.
Only got home at 11.30 last night. Tried to keep to plan will update on the link later as I am getting ready for work. Need to leave in 5 min. Xxx
Have a good day and will katch up with you later. X

Morning,
Sorry I haven't been able to post. In the last two days.
Monday I was out all day. Walked 5 miles with my partner did not get home until 11.30. However managed to stick to plan red day Ordered 2 side salads with no dressing a Steak skewer starter.
Tuesday. It was manic at work ended up missing my lunck and the went out for dinner ordered a steak salad with no dressing and took my own mayo. Walked for 15mins around the office estate during my break.
Today I am going home at 4.30 my tea is ready in the fridge and I have nothing planned. So I can catch up with you all.
Have a good day. Xx ♥

Hello hun, glad your well and managed to stick to the challenge for 2 days despite being so busy, well done Suzy :). But I really need you to post DAY 1 and DAY 2 by today on the challenge thread. Posting your updates on here will not help, the rest of the group cannot see what you've been upto. Thanks so much hun, hopefully will see you on there today ! :D

Kay xx

I managed to stay on plan again yesterday.

Everything was a bit manic. Got home and my washing line was on the ground as the wind had blown the line down complete with washing and snapped the pole. ( I live on the top of a hill)

So I put one of my cottage pies ( with auntie Bessie carrot and swede mash top ) in the oven whilst I popped to homebase and got a new one. .

256x256_fit_one_bestfit - Copy (46).jpg

Have a good weekend everyone.
I'm off to the boyfriends armed with Salad and chicken marinating in lemon and herbs. xx No wi-fi until Sunday night.

Hi Suzy, well done for sticking to plan hun, your doing brill on the challenge ! I will be sending everyone a pm tomorrow, so check you inbox about Mondays results ok . Hope you have a lovely weekend :):).

Kay xx

Back