The Diary of a Yo Yo

Hi.
Today seams a long day.
Felt tired all day. The main road at the bottom of the village is closed so the traffic is getting diverted through the village. So I did not get much sleep.
Atleast I'm sticking to plan :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! :p Well done for sticking to the plan Suzy, despite all the odds, your doing really well lovely :). Sorry your not getting much sleep because of the noise and distraction, have you got any ear plugs you can use bed time, or sometimes I play some meditation apps from my iphone which is very relaxing and helps put me to sleep ;).

Kay xx

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! We share the same weigh in day ;). I will pop by tomorrow to see how you did on your diary, but remember no discussing on the challenge thread hun. Do pop by my diary too tomorrow if you have time, I will be posting my results just after 12pm :). Good Luck hun ! xx

Gutted and confused is not covering how I feel. My home scales were showing a 3 lb loss this morning.
Got to club and I get .... a flaming half off. :banghead:

Oh no Suzy, don't let this throw you off hun, you probably have lost 3lbs but we all weigh heavier in the evening, even I would by a couple of pounds. I go to a morning group. You've had a fantastic week, please stick with it, I promise next week you will see a fab number hun :), keep doing what your doing and don't give up ok :D.

Kay xx

Thank you Kay. Fab result for you just read your post. Such an inspiration. Xxx
I've had a wobble. Just had a 2 finger kit kat taking me just over my syn allowance.
I have tomorrow's breakfast and salad ready.
I'm going to have an early night. Hopefully I'll have my focus back when I get up.
Night night xx

Thank you Kay. Fab result for you just read your post. Such an inspiration. Xxx
I've had a wobble. Just had a 2 finger kit kat taking me just over my syn allowance.
I have tomorrow's breakfast and salad ready.
I'm going to have an early night. Hopefully I'll have my focus back when I get up.
Night night xx

Night lovely, please don't be too hard on yourself about the result, don't worry bout kitkat its ok :). Hope you have a good nights sleep and please believe you will see a fab loss next week Suzy I promise you just stick with it, don't give up on yourself and don't let this derail you ;). Night night hun.

Kay xx

Night lovely, please don't be too hard on yourself about the result, don't worry bout kitkat its ok :). Hope you have a good nights sleep and please believe you will see a fab loss next week Suzy I promise you just stick with it, don't give up on yourself and don't let this derail you ;). Night night hun.

Kay xx

Morning Kay,
Still feel tired :-(
At work already as I had to open up.
4.30 Countdown has stated. Lol ;)
Turned down McDonald's had some homemade egg mayo on toast with bacon :).
Have my trusty salad for luch and a huge bag of grapes to see me through. Then off to Richard's for the weekend. :D
Thank you for your support. I'm sure your right. I'II try and keep to the plan as much as I can over the weekend.
Hope you have a good day ♥
Will catch up later xx

Morning Kay,
Still feel tired :-(
At work already as I had to open up.
4.30 Countdown has stated. Lol ;)
Turned down McDonald's had some homemade egg mayo on toast with bacon :).
Have my trusty salad for luch and a huge bag of grapes to see me through. Then off to Richard's for the weekend. :D
Thank you for your support. I'm sure your right. I'II try and keep to the plan as much as I can over the weekend.
Hope you have a good day ♥
Will catch up later xx

Afternoon Suzy :p, Wow that's an early start ! Well done for turning down the Mcd's, that is brilliant will power right there ! Your doing amazing with all your prep for the salads, keep up the good work, not long till Monday morning now, I promise you will see a fabby loss hun for all the hardwork you've put in this week, just don't give up. Hope you have a fab `on plan ' weekend :D hehe as much as is possible. Remember nothing tastes as good as being slim does slimming suzy lol :):), it will be worth it when you see those scales drop on Monday ! :p Take care hun.

Kay xx

Evening Suzy :p hope your well lovely, not seen you on the thread tonight ;) . I saw your very helpful posts to other members on the thread. Thank you for that, your very kind and supportive towards others, I really admire and appreciate that. Its been great having you on the challenge and I hope you've enjoyed it too, and I am super excited about your result tomorrow. Good luck hun ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Sorry just sat down.
Was at Richard's friday night and last nigh.
Popped over nan's yesterday took her shopping and did 3 hours of weeding in her garden. Dad cut the hedge after I left so I had that to clear up today. Got home at 8.00.
Just made my salad for tomorrow and weighed my cereal.
Just going to have a shower then bed.
Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. :)

Another long day. Lol
Work was a nightmare just had calls where customers just shouted at me. About stuff that was not our fault.
When are people going to realise their magazines will not be delivered if they cancel their DD and do not pay their subscription. Lol.

Another long day. Lol
Work was a nightmare just had calls where customers just shouted at me. About stuff that was not our fault.
When are people going to realise their magazines will not be delivered if they cancel their DD and do not pay their subscription. Lol.

Oh no Suzy one of those days :D lol . I hope tomorrow is a better day for you at work. I hope your doing well hun, I miss u ;).

Kay xx

Food was good.
Breakfast was cereal.
Lunch was new quorn chicken breast slices with salad.
Tea was Creamy qourn pasta. Mixed vegies, quorn peices, quorn bacon, Wholemeal pasta. The sauce was cottage cheese blended with an egg and some herbs.
1405374596529.jpg

Attachments

• 1405374613030.jpg
    1405374613030.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 28
Wow your food looks amazing Suzy ! :drool: Don't be showing me all your carbs when I have to eat salad leaves this week ! :D hehe xx

Finally a propper signal :):):):D:D:D
Just popped home so I can pack for Wrexham next week before I go to my nan's.

Thursday night was fab. I got my 2 stone shiney back..It was only 1.5 off. Very happy as feel bloated and bad pms. X

How do you get you shiney at the bottom of your messages ??

Back