The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Oh gosh, very exciting news!! Hope it all goes to plan! The start of a great journey!

Best of luck with it all Amber x

Woow! I've not had time to log into 'Minimins' lately, I've been so busy with uni as we near the end of the semester. It's almost the holidays, so I'm starting to breathe!

Glad everyone is here is still around. Big changes ahead - good luck guys :) I've not been keeping my online diary, but I'm still on WW and lost 2lbs this week. 10lbs in total now :D

xx

Woow! I've not had time to log into 'Minimins' lately, I've been so busy with uni as we near the end of the semester. It's almost the holidays, so I'm starting to breathe!

Glad everyone is here is still around. Big changes ahead - good luck guys :) I've not been keeping my online diary, but I'm still on WW and lost 2lbs this week. 10lbs in total now :D

xx

Well done on your loss :) I've been struggling to find the time to get on line as well x

Hi diary..long time no see!!! Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!

We'll it's been about a year and i'm back on weight watchers! Came off it last year and just never got back on track, tried a few things, and have basically stayed the exact same weight..ooops! Have realised that there is no magic trick with losing weight, you just have to eat healthily and exercise!

Lots has changed, me and my partner are now back home living in Hertfordshire, we love it and are very happy.

We have been planning to start a family and i'm having fertility treatment in February - very excited about it! But need to lose weight first - this is keeping me very motivated. Am going to lose as much as I can before that starts.

Started weight watchers yesterday, doing it at home as we have all the books etc that we need :) also have joined the gym/swimming so we can go anytime we want - aiming for a minimum of three times a week. Going to do lots of wii fit and walking in the woods by our house too, so hopefully that will all help.

Went to the gym today - my god it was so tiring - am really unfit and definatly need to build my fitness level up again, almost died on the cross trainer!!

Food wise today i've had:

B - bowl of crunchy nut shredded wheat - so yummy! With SS milk - 2.5 points
L - WW chicken and lemon risotto ready meal with 50/50 bread - 7.5 points
T - W/meal pitta bread pizzas - made with ham, mushrooms, red pepper, herbs, cheddar and mozarella, with a salad - 10 in total.
Snacks - weight watchers chocolate brownie pudding (SO NICE!) 3 points.

Have got one point left and am going to use that on some french fry crisps - mmm!

Love PP xxx

hey darling, lovely to see you about again :) so pleased to hear you and OH still going strong and planning on starting a family - how great is that? :)

love to you both xxx

Hiiii!!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Thank-you :hug99: We're very excited! How is everything going with you? Will have to have a read back through your diary and catch up on it all!

Amber xxx

Hey there, I remember you from last time, nice to have you back and goodluck with all your plans x

Hey :)

I remember you too! Well done on your completed goals - looks like you're doing really well! xxx

Have just drunk the last of my 3 litres of water i've started drinking every day - does stop you feeling hungry, but my god I have to pee all the time! xxx

Hey my dear welcome back. Good luck with your WW journey and for your exciting plans. Give me a shout if you need anything. :) Take care. xxx

Hey Saski :wavey: thanks honey :hug99:

Day three today :)

All gone well, was out for the day today, so had to avoid temptation and lots of bad food! We went to a market full of gorgeous food, including christmassy chocolates and cakes *drool*! Then went to Sainsburys, where there was even more yummy Xmas food - I cannot wait till Xmas - so excited!!! :D:D:D

Food wise - it was a good day, made sure I ate breakfast before we went out - bowl of special K berry crunch with SS milk. Then had some melba toasts with red pepper BGTY dip, a few bites of a WW quiche (didn't like this at all!:cry:) some fruit salad and french fry crisps.

Got home after a long day out and was SOOO hungry!!! So made me and GF a quorn spag bol with dolmio light sauce, with lots of mushrooms and onions, was nice and filling. Ended up with two points left after that so I had a WW chocolate bar as my last thing for today :)

Also did so much walking and carrying of shopping today, so hopefully that will have burned some calories too!

Feeling really really happy to be back on WW - it's easy to follow and you don't feel at all deprived :D

Love PP xxx

Day 4 today :D

Woke up late today so missed breakfast..ooops!

Did loads of washing and cleaned the bathrooms before lunch. Had yummy lunch of one quorn cheese and broc escalope, two giant mushrooms stuffed with extra light philly, herbs and topped with 15g mozarella cheese each (mmmm!) and two small corn on the cobs - came to 10 points in total and was sooo nice!

14 points left for tea/snackages :D

It is FREEZING here today!!!! Going to do lots of wii fit to keep warm! Put the heating on for a bit but then got too hot with all the cleaning! Lol, i'm like goldilocks! xxx

Weigh in Monday - bring it on! xxx

Have just done a wii fit plus workout - I love the new one where it picks different ones each time you do it, makes me do all the hard ones I don't like! :)

Have put two giant jacket potatoes in the oven for me and GF. Going to have mine with tuna, chopped up spring onion, red pepper and orange pepper and philly extra light. Will leave me with a few points left for a WW pudding and crisps! Woop! :)

sounds like a cracking tea to me :)

Hello!!!! Welcome back!! Lovely to see you again! Am LOVING the sound of your Baked Potato! May even have to have one tomorrow for tea! Good luck for restart angel, you can do it!!

I hope you enjoyed your jacket potato that's almost exactly how i have mine too :) minus spring onion. I really don't like mayo so i sometime mix it with honey and mustard salad dressing instead of phili yum yum yum. I hope you had a good evening my dear. xxx

Back