The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Day 5!

Had to get up a few times in the night last night to pee! Am drinking lots of water, which is fab but means I need the loo all the time lol!

As it's Friday we are getting a chicken kebab tonight as a treat! Yay! All within points of course :D

For lunch today I made creamy lemon and garlic pasta with quorn, it's basically pasta shapes, chicken style quorn pieces, lemon juice, chopped garlic and a few spoons of low fat creme fraiche - so yummy! I counted it as 10.5 points altogether. Then had some weight watchers chocolate chip cookies - mmm! Love these :D

Off to do some wii fitting now - still really looking forward to wi on Monday! Have been really good and not weighed myself at all :)

On Saturday we're going shopping for our Christmassy food - woohoo! Going to get lots of goodies for our 3 days off WW over Christmas! We're going to put it all away though in a cupboard - to make sure we're not tempted! We've already got some of those new toblerone things - they look amazing! xxx

hey hunni, yeah them toblerone things do look good-im kinda addicted to the giant toblerones especially the white one uummmm

Day 6!

Hi diary,

Had a great day today, went for a massive walk in the woods where we live, look our neighbours labs with us and they dragged us round, we were out for hours! Definatly racked up loads of activity points there!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Then went shopping to get some clothes to wear to the gym, and got the bulk of our Christmas food shopping :p yummy!

Did all of our Christmas present shopping online last night and managed to get everyone's presents - result! Am so happy, as much as I looove shopping, now we don't have to go around the shops looking for presents for everyone! :)

Food wise - have had a great day, had some 50/50 toast with marmite this morning. Missed lunchtime as we were out walking, then shopping. Had an amazing roast chicken dinner with loads of veggies, potatoes and yorkies for tea - it was soooo good and only 7.5 points! :)

Have had some crisps and a small chocolate bar for treats while watching X factor :D

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :) xxx

Sounds like you are having a gr8 week - good luck for a fab loss x

dinner sounds fabulous!! I am sure you will have a great loss this week! Good luck!

Thankies :D

Helllooo diary!

Well i'm absolutely FREEZING today! There was a big storm last night and today it's just sooo cold here! We dragged ourselves out of bed and went to the gym, did an hour of cardio, cycled 12km on the exercise bike - was shattered after!! Then went swimming to relax, it's lovely getting in the pool after being all hot and sweaty in the gym!

Now tucked up on the couch with blankets and the doggies watching sunday telly. Can't wait for X factor tonight!! I want Olly to go - i'm just not keen on him at all! Joe is my fave, want him to wiiin!!

Had some weight watchers pasta things with sauce for lunch with garlic bread - HATED them - yuck! So won't be buying those again in a hurry! Looking forward to dinner tonight, might have a roastie again! :) Love WW - weigh in tomorrow - looking forward to it xxx

Hey! I wasn't here when you was about first time... but welcome back! :D hehe hope your having a good weekend! And i know what you mean with being dragged around by labs! .... i've got a golden one... beast of a thing! but definitely helps with the walking ... ahem running :D

Weighed this morning - i've lost 7lb :D Am so so happy with that! I <3 weight watchers! Woot! xxx

my good god! 7 lbs!!! thats famblummin tastic!!

well deserved after a good week hunni x

Well done on your fantastic Wi result Pink!! You thoroughly deserve it. Here's to another good week. xxx

Thanks honey :) I'm really happy, hope I have another good loss this week!

Today has been another really good day, stayed within points and eaten lots of healthy stuff :)

Went and got our Christmas tree and decorations today, put it up this evening - it looks lovely :D Feeling so Christmassy now!

xxx

Well done my dear for sticking at your points again. I'm sure you will have another good result next week. :) xxx

Another good day today :D stayed within pointies, and went swimming in the evening - did loads of laps. Can't wait for weigh in on Monday! xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)
You are doing fab - well done you x

Hey diary :)

Good day today, although am on at the moment and craving chocolate SOOOO badly! Managing to resist though! :)

Going shopping for more Christmas decorations and weight watchers food tomorrow, then off to the gym and swimming :D xxx

Youre doing so well! good luck for Monday! sure you will get the result that you want and deserve! Well done!

Thanks Jen :)

Had a nice day today, got some Christmas decs and food shopping, then went to the gym and then swimming - am very tired now!
All the Xmas presents we ordered online for our families have come, which i'm really pleased about as I was a bit worried they might get caught up in all these postal strike jobbies. Still have 6.5 points left for today, might have some chicken supernoodles later..mmm! :) xxx

Back