The food break week

I am hoping that after 4 weeks I won't have to go bAck to Exante but that also involves watching what I eat forever! It's hard work being a woman :)

I'm undecided about the food break week... If it's totally neccessary for the diet to work (I read some people plateau if they don't take a break every 4 weeks?) or for health and safety reasons then I'll obviously follow the guidelines, but if it's safe to go on without it then I'd rather do that. I'll have to have a read through this thread and do a bit of research before I make my decision. I'm only at the end of week 1 so I've got a few weeks to read up and make my decision :)

Just had S&S cottage pie with broccoli and cauliflower... I'm sooooo full! I think I ate it at 100mph...

I am very Sceptical to believe that hemorrhaging can be caused by this diet or it would contain a health warning about this effect.

To be honest why exactly do you need a food break I was never advised to do a food break on the CD so I do not feel the need to take one

I'm interested in peoples experiences who have taken a food week, and since I have a few questions I thought it would be easier to list them :)
1) What week did you choose to take your food week?
2) Did you find it difficult to get back on track?
3) How many calories were you eating a day/what sort of food?
4) Did you loose or gain any weight?
Sorry lots of questions but answers to any of them would help me a lot :)
Lucy xX

I am very Sceptical to believe that hemorrhaging can be caused by this diet or it would contain a health warning about this effect.

To be honest why exactly do you need a food break I was never advised to do a food break on the CD so I do not feel the need to take one

A common side effect of VLCDs is either very heavy or very light periods. As your fat cells burn, hormones are also released. I suffered incredibly heavy periods when I did Lighter Life for 8 months but everything is back to normal now. Lighter life say you should have a 'milk week' every 12 weeks but they don't make you. It's a personal choice. Just as AAM is for Exante. I never had a milk week and my weight loss never slowed either. It's your body, do what you want with it!

I am going out for a friends leaving do at work on friday (bad timing as this is my first week on the diet!) I have decided that I am only going to drink water and black coffee, but I am thinking of eating something as everyone is having a meal but I don't want to come out of ketosis - would poached cod, with carrots and broccoli be okay to have and not ruin my efforts for the week?
Thanks

Talking about hair loss earlier on I do have to say that I noticed a huge difference when I was on Lipotrim before and do hope I dont experience this again. Thought at the time it was a sign of getting older but have since regained my thick hair.

Hi all,

I have been on Exante TS for around a week now and am trying to forward plan for the low calorie week. I was just wondering what some people's experiences were - if they skipped the week, completed the low calorie week or made up the calories by drinking milk?? I am in two minds as to what I should do. I was thinking about skipping it but thought I should check to see if other people had done the same or if it was actually better to do the low calorie week?

Thanks,
Libby

Back