THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

Well done to everyone for working so hard towards there goal and its looking good as we are all losers......LOL :party0019: (Weight Losers That Is ) .....

I'm in hope it's not to late, i would love to reach my goal weight but then... lol. My next weigh in is next Friday, havent been weighed since 9th Due to work and travelling!

Welcome Darren:D

its never too late were all moving together towards easter with pancake day coming up as our half way mark

from the look of things everyone is doing really well and motivating one another with there loses

Good luck with your weigh in,

im going to try the porridge anyone had them which on is better original or apple and cinnamon?

x

Good Luck Darren... I am living on the normal porridge at the min and love it feels like your having something to eat... :eating:

I tried the porridge last week.....it wasn't for me! I did manage to eat one, then the second one ended up in the bin!

think il order just 7 then incase i dont like them, dont want to waste money like i did with the veggie soup dont like them but try to have one here and there to get rid of them, 5 left i think:(

il get give it a go next week,need something a it heavy in the stomach now apart from the shakes..

what is that? is it suitable for vegetarians dawnio?

Yes I Should think so as it is just a gelatine powder that you add to your shakes and put in the fridge for 10mins and hey presto you have a mousse .... it cost £4 a tub and last 15 serving but worth it if your sick off shakes like i was... and its really nice... Choc and mint lovely and vanilla .. Mmm a nice change,;) You get off your CDC..

il have to ask her when i see her on weekend, but if its gelatine its probably pork or beef gelatine which i cant have:(

nevermind, i didnt have the other cd bar as the first one did slow my weight loss down and kicked me out of ketosis,:mad:

week 4 struggling a little taking it day by day now. want to make it to pancake day atleast!!!

Ah what a shame about the mousse... I thought i had read some where about the bars I am not going anywhere near them as what the point. If it slows your weight loss down just sticking to what i have been doing even thou i am dying to chew something but have to good as want to get into those 12s....SOON :whacky068:

:(:(:(Ive had bars this week and the scales have not moved - I havent got any strip things so dont know if out of ketosis....not hungry or anything just the opposite in fact..... weigh in Tuesday so going to up my water and see what happens but feeling a wee bit down...this is week 4............

hi hobekat

i know exactly how you feel, week 4 for me and the scaled didnt move, i drank 4 litres of water towards the end,which is a big thing for me as i can usually only manage 2, i think the bar slows it down so i stopped having them.im hoping a big loss this week as no loss really gets you down in the dumps!!

good luck on your weigh in xxx

2nd Weigh In..............

Been Weighted today and lost 5lbs so 13lbs off............... Pretty Happy With That...:D

Week One - 8lbs
Week Two - 5lbs:party0049:

hey well done dawnio, bet your feeling on cloud nine!!

if i loose another 2 and half stones il be skipping all over the place:bliss:
even though i still will be above my ideal weight, i suppose its what im content with. being my ideal weight is something im not even thinking of achieving yet as it seems too far away
(4 stones):sigh:

my cd counsillor went away for the weekend when she was meant to give me my next lot of products, i was gutted as she just sent me a text saying "going to my mum for weekend, wont be able to give you your stuff for another week" ive got 4 days of shakes left wanted to start the porridge today and get different flavour soup, she is hard work!:mad:

Blush - that is so rubbish of your CDC! She must know you don't have enough supplies?! If she is hard work, I'd be looking for another, more reliable one!

Hugs xx

i know sarette! she really knocked me off my feet with panick, first she said she would deliver as im on maternity leave at home husband has car, i said if my sister is going into her city for shopping i will trry to come and pick it up if not then see you on saturday.

my sister didnt go in, so i called her to ask what time she would drop off the shakes on sat as its a busy day for me, she didnt call back then text on sat saying going to mums, i text back saying when will i get my food, she ignored me all weekend and sent a text this morning saying she only delivers on saturdays so will be next week!!

i went on cd website and rang 2 other coucillors, left message on ones phone, other picked up as said she was saturday shopping in chesire oaks and will call sunday evening when she is free, i waited she didnt call:confused: so didnt get a good impression off her either...

ive got food till thursday will have t tell husband t go pick up after work for me ..:sigh:

Hi Girls, I have lost 2 1/2 lbs this week which im really pleased with.

Blush, that's really bad of your CDC, I feel very lucky that mine would even leave on her door for me if she was out, you do wonder sometimes how different CDC's can be. I hope you manage to get your products hun xx

Back