THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

those are good loses! i dont think it makesa difference if you stick to it properly!

i too have 3 and half stones to lose, nearly half way , i had a slow weight loss past 2 weeks so have increased water consumption and i think its kicked started things again, hoping for a big loss this week!

got my friends henna party in a week and it always ends in an indian curry and dessert, that will be the battle of the will power day, maybe il have add a meal day that day and stick to bit of chicken.

well better get back to finding a childminder, the ones i like are booked up with under 1 yr olds...

Hi Guys,
Thanks for your welcome wishes, well I did the naughty deed and broke my diet on day 2, can you believe it only 2 days into the diet and I broke!!!!!!!!!! anyway not feeling 2 bad bout it and heres why.
Mark (hubby) was a bit annoyed with me cos I only had half a shake and two litres of water on day 1 and day 2 :( (because I didnt like a lot of them) so we opened all the different types and I tried them to see which ones i did like (not a lot 2 be honest). So now on Tuesday when my CDC comes I have a list of the ones I like so I can start fresh and at least I no what I can order:) Feeling much better now about CD. So from now on I will be HAPPY and have lots of smiley faces:).
Little message for Blush, I went back to work last month after maternity leave:(. First day back was really difficult cried as I walked out the door but she didnt bat an eyelid and had a ball without me, which was great, but u want them to miss you a little bit at least, anyway hope you have found a childminder worthy enough to look after your lovely little girl.
Speak soon :) :) :)

morning fatfrog, how are you, geared up to start cd, one your hal fway in the first week it gets easier so count one day at a time and keep pushing yourself, i was like you i only liked about 4 flavours of the shakes on 2 of the soups but u can still do it,
ive got appointments to see 2 childminders today one near my mums and one a bit far out, il see what vibes i get off them, there is a nursery not far from here but not sure if its good to put 9 months in nurserys, do they not do better with childminders at that age?

i too think she will be fine without me its a horible feeling letting them go after looking after them 24/7 since before birth! but got to pay the bills!!!

anyway good luck with the diet come here if your need help or a place to chat xx

3rd Weigh In..............

Lost 4lbs this week so not that bad .... Had a hard week this week with food cravings i seem to be finding this diet harder as time goes on...

Week (1) 8lbs
Week (2) 5lbs
Week (3) 4lbs 17lbs so far.....:party0011:

Another 2 More stone and I will be delighted...:8855:

Lost 4lbs this week so not that bad .... Had a hard week this week with food cravings i seem to be finding this diet harder as time goes on...

Hello - I complete understand where you're coming from I thought it was only me! - I have found it tougher over the last few weeks, not sure if it's because the novelty is wearing off, I seem to be constanty reminding myself why I am doing this and looking at the posts on the 50 reasons for those low moment thread.

Keep at it you are doing great. My weigh in tonight fingers crossed. x

hey dawnio, your doing well! im one week 5 now and feeling bored with it, i have to start each week with a real mental psyche, probably because im limited to the number of palatable flavours that it seems same old same old, but the weight scales seem to keep me going!

hey everyone 3 1/4lbs off this week :) yeyyyyyy

hey welldone alex mummy! pancake day around the corner for those who wanted to have a half way mark for there weight progress!

hoper everyone is well on there way to good friday challenge!!

Hi everyone,
My CDC came yesterday and I filled the cupboards with porridge and banana milkshakes :)
I lost 3.5 pounds last week, this week I am going for the biggie and hoping to get at least 8 pounds off.
I need to lose 2 stone before my brother gets married at Easter. Want to look as nice as every1 else in the photos, instead of being known as the bigger one in the family.
I hope your interviews with your childminders went well Blush.
Take care all and have a good day x

Thanks for the support and everyone is doing so so well... Keep up the good work it will be worth it (So I Keep Telling Myself)....:D

Well I've lost another 8lb this week!

I've doen done 25lb towards my 28lb target and we aren't half way yet!

Fingers crossed I hit target by pancake day, then I'll set another one!

Well I've lost another 8lb this week!

I've doen done 25lb towards my 28lb target and we aren't half way yet!

Fingers crossed I hit target by pancake day, then I'll set another one!

That's fanblommintastic well done you're going great guns x

Hi again, lost 4lbs this week so that makes 24lbs....fab

I had tried on every pair of trousers I own this morning and none fitted - had to go in jeans (lol)......trip to the shops required...
1 -10
2 - 3.5
3 - 4.5
4 - 2.5
5 - 4

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

hey all, wow it looks like everyone is doing so well and we will reach the good friday challenge goal quicker than we expected.:D

i found 2 childminders that i likes out of 50! there close to my mums house which is good incase im runing late from work she can pick them up, one got excellent from ofsted last month which is promising news, counting down the days back to work now, ive got used to staying off work for the past 8 months!

ive booked swimming lessons for next week, (i have a fear of water so would never take off my floats as a kid) dreading the beach wale costume look :eek: xxx

hi all
how is everyone doing, i havent been on site for a few days as the internet was down at home,

feeling quite bloated this week as not been having that much water, anyone else get this feeling?

good news lost 2lbs this week
bad news just had a bit of chocolate two bits of terrys chocolate orange to be precise.....

so annoyed at myself hope doesnt knock me out too much going to blame pmt and boredom....:cry::cry::cry:

i put on a pound last week and this week lost 6 so 5lb loss for me 30lb in total how chuffed am i
good luck everyone xxxxx

Hi all Lost 3lbs on Monday (TOTM) too so thought that was ok... I am suppose to add a meal this week as i am on week 5 so far i am having a bar in the morning (which i said i would not do but i just wanted to chew something) and 120g of chicken for lunch and a shake for my tea... so far so good i think ...We will see on Monday. Your suppose to have the 3 cd meals and add one green and white meal but i've decided to lose one of them so not having as many cals... fingers crossed...:fingerscrossed:

Back