THE GOOD FRIDAY CHALLENGE!!!!

i know:cry: ive just left a message for her saying my husband will come and pick up on wednesday, have to wait for her to get back to me , and she never weighs of measures me, i weigh myself..:mad: oh well good job i have you friends on here helping me along, its so good to have u guys to have a chat to,

well done alexmummy on your loss!!:D

mini goal 1lose 21lb by pancake day nearly there
MINI GOAL get to size 14:bliss:
MINI GOAL- get to 11 stones
MINI GOAL- get to prewedding day weight :character00250:

hi all how is everyone doing on the good friday challenge? ive got my bottled filled with water and sipping away , ive increased my water consumptoin this week so lets see if it makes a difference.

Blush I would be livid if i were you .. This diet is hard enough without her adding pressure to it... I would ring a few CDC and see if you can find one that meets your needs at the end of the day you are paying for it... You would think that they would want your business.. Also they should weight you.. To keep as a record for them selfs.. MY CDC is great I hope you find one as good as mine soon.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ...x:sigh:

i have rang a few some havent got back to me, others are too far, :sigh:my cd councillor is now communicating by text!! :(
she text this morning to ask what time my husband would go and pick up the stuff, ive got shakes for another 2 days so really need them or il fall off the diet which i so dont want to do as im nearly at the 12stone mark which is a major achievement for me!!:eek:

i got one of my handbags out and guess what i just found in it!! a twix! :mad:oh my god i shunned it away so quickly so as not even to think of it! il throw it in the bin.

i really need to tone up my skin/body is so loose, are you doing any exercise?

Not at the minute i am just walking remember not to do too much as your not getting enough cals and you can feel dizzy etc... Well done about the twix i would have thrown it away too (Could Not Have Choc In The House To Tempting) LOL:p But your doing great so keep it up Well done!!! before you know it we'll be were we want to be .... X

hello thats another 5lb off for me im so chuffed :D:D xxx

well done rainbow, ur moving along quick time xxx

Morning all:)

hows everone doing today, i got up early withthe baby this morning so got a bit more time in the day:p

husband went first thing this mornign before work to get my food from cd counsillor so looking forward to a different flavoured soup today as im so sick of the veggie:eek:, got the porridge too so hopefully this week will be better for my palate!

:coffee: gona have a hot drink and do some homework now, need to finda childminder for my baby before april, not sure how to pick one, any advice??

Well I lost another 6lb this week! Thats 17lb towards my 28lb target now. I'm so chuffed.

Blush....go find a new CDC, yours sounds like a nightmare.

I'm a childminder (wonder if you live in my area, I have a space and would love a baby!).

Make sure you visit a few. They must have their certificate and insurance displayed. Ask to view their portfolio, certificates of training courses, and ask for a copy of their OFSTED report to take away with you. You'll want to look at their policies too.

Write a list of questions before you go. Hours? Fees? Other children at setting? Rough weekly timetable? What would happen if you got held up on the way to collect? I'm sure you'll think of many more questions.

If you visit a few in your area then you'll probably find you'll get a "good" feeling about 1 or 2.

One tip........always get back to the ones you visit, nothing worse for a Childminder than never hearing back, makes us think we're awful. We don't mind if it's a no, we'd just rather know! We all appreciate that our setting might not suit every family.

Good luck, if you want to chat about it further feel free to PM me.

:eek:hi, got my update lost 2.5lbs,.....ws a bit down this week with scales not moving but was quite chuffed when got on scales..... had bars this week and wonder if thats why I slowed down a bit....

:wave_cry::wave_cry:

so far 20lbs off ....... :p

(I had childminders for all my kids and they were brill, you need to go visit to get any sort of idea, I always went on gut feeling really.......)

cant get my tracket thingy to work need computer lessons

Hi everyone, I hope you dont mind me joining in. I am having a really bad 2ND day. I have tried cheese and brocolli soup today and dont like it at all, yesterday had the chilli and that was worse.
I quite like the walnut shake but only got 2 of these:( so it looks like I have to starve myself til next week because I have 6 more chillis and 4 cheese & brocolli.
Anyway gotta try being positive or I will be ordering indian for tea:)
LOL.
I really am not normally this miserable just finding it quite difficult at mo. When SS becomes easier I will be a lot perkier.

keep going, by day four its easier I promise.....

I cant believe you have got all the same flavours i hate them too. I really like the mushroom and chicken and mushroom soup.......also banana and strawberry shakes....

dont talk about indian - noone in my house is allowed to mention it...... dont think cravings ever go away its worse than being pregnant lol....;)

hopekat... The bars do slow down your weight i have read in cd 100% forum that alot of people has a slow weight loss with the bars.... (So I am Keeping Well Away)..

And Welcome Fatfrog.. and good luck..

hopekat... The bars do slow down your weight i have read in cd 100% forum that alot of people has a slow weight loss with the bars.... (So I am Keeping Well Away)..

And Welcome Fatfrog.. and good luck..

I lost 6lb this week (week 3) and it was my first week with bars. I had 1 a day. They don't slow everyone down!

firstly well done lucy for your loss, 6lb is fab!! :happy096:

secondly thankyou for the advice,so many questions:( ive written them all down, its my first baby so i get emotional just at the thought of going back to work an leaving her:cry: if it wasnt for the money id easily stay home and be a mum i enjoy it so much!!

how do i pm you? sorry not very quick with computers

xxx

oh and wellcome fatfrog keep going , somedays i struggle and rather than counting one day at a time i start to count one hour at a time! just keep pushing forward its worth it in the end, just think of what you will be wearing this summer! xx

Only got two bars this week so glugging the water trying to get 4 off this week, just played the new strictly come dancing fitness dvd and lept round the lounge like a demented elephant, kids loved it though and they didnt get out of breath (swines) .......... fingers crossed for next week..........

ps I am on ss+ - need a bit of chicken or tuna at night to keep me human......:p:p

hi everyone, got my food packs last night finally!!! had hte porridge and boy did it feel good to have somehting a bit more solid,

week 5 on ss, i think i may follow you hobekat and go onto the ss+ with white meat for evening dinner after pancake day if i reach my half way goal. has your weight loss been as good as on ss?

Dont know really, my cdc says it doesnt make much difference.

Lost 10lb wk1
3.5 wk 2
4.5 wk 3
2.5 wk 4

what do you think???,
I have about three and half stone to loose so that should give you an idea of where I am at???:rolleyes:

Back