The human sponge!

radical1

yey i got the first 3 days outta the way!! Im so please, feels like im back with a bang.. all the bloating has gone again and hips sticking out...

i Lost 9LB of water in exactly 3 days! Yes 9LB !! I am a Medical Freak on Nature... "The human Sponge"

Monday 8am 16s3lb
Tuesday 8am 15s8lb

Its all water!! LMAO! Anyways, the 3 day detox is done, Ketosis will hit today so let the fat burning commence!!!

How is everyone today?:D:D:D:D

That answers my question! Bl88dy fantastic Nick you're back on track:D

Wow what a lot of water :)

How will you know ketosis has hit ?

A pinkish piddle stick later on usually kicks in on day 4), takes the body about 3-4 days to use all the sugar and then its forced to switch to fat burning for energy, hence the ketones in the pee... If you wanna test Kev just get Ketostix from Boots...

Thx, I did not know anything about test strips

hey Kev,, theyre really useful..sometimes when i feel like i want to cheat, i just test and then i say to myself "i spent so long getting into ketosis i do not wanna leave and have to do it all over again!"....
So glad Nick that youre on the right track,,,i have a feeling you and i will be on our ketosis buzz very shortly!....plus 9lbs! wow...:) x

Thx I will drop into Boots and get some of these strips at lunch time.

I must find a different way to say 'lunch time' - lunch implies food :( and I am trying not to think about that !

midday?? also if i remember correctly from when i started and got my ketostix first somebody told me that sometimes the chemist wont give them to you unless you have a reason. So the reason you give them is because your bro or sister has diabetes and they need them....
thats if the even ask!.. x

Really pleased to see you're back on track Nick. Good luck for the coming weeks, not that you'll need it!

Mmmm PM on day4 and no Ketosis yet, guess i piled so muchy sugar and carbs in on my break its a little slower, i know its coming though cuz i gota blinding headache this afternoon so im on the verge of switchover! lol

yep - im there... 4.30pm pee stick and Im tickled pink... welcome back Ketosis!

Yeah....pink;) suits you Nick!

Congratulations on being back in ketosis...let the fat burning commence lol. 9lb in 3 days is pretty impressive too x

i just think its freaky... as we all know its purely water... cant believ my body holds so much excess water when im not dieting...

Congratulations on being back in ketosis...let the fat burning commence lol. 9lb in 3 days is pretty impressive too x

The boy is back in towwwwnn! :)
Good effort!! wondered how ya were gettin on! Was it harder a second time or easier cos ya knew what to expect?
I've been struggling and had an emotional rollercoaster - i thought yay i lookin quite fit and then burst into tears thinkin actually i've quite a way to go yet. I'm goin away 18th oct and still got a stone to lose, dont think i'm goin to crack it before then so think it'll be shakes in suitcase job!xx

was harder in some repects (gettin back on) but easier in others (knowing the drill).... dont thinki ill be on it for a great length of time as i aint got a lot to lose... will stick it as long as poss though.... Im not being negative but Im guessing Ill be on and off in some form, Ive come to accept my eating problems and yo-yo weight and tried everything to maintain bt always had the same problem... I can diet and lose, but always put it back on.... Sure Im gonna try my hardest to eat normal and maintain after this but i just know what Im like.... you never know though i may just crack it this time. other than that Im gonna lose this last bit of flab and then have a bypass, a band and my jaw wired shut! lol

and also size8, you aint got far to go now at all. i understand the emotional struggles, all of my eating is emotional..... but you are doing so well... we will keep spurring each other on... xx

The boy is back in towwwwnn! :)
Good effort!! wondered how ya were gettin on! Was it harder a second time or easier cos ya knew what to expect?
I've been struggling and had an emotional rollercoaster - i thought yay i lookin quite fit and then burst into tears thinkin actually i've quite a way to go yet. I'm goin away 18th oct and still got a stone to lose, dont think i'm goin to crack it before then so think it'll be shakes in suitcase job!xx

Size8 are you sure that you've got a stone to lose? Your BMI is already ok but what you're aiming for will surely make you underweight! I'm guessing that you're quite young? I may be wrong! In any event you should be aiming for a healthy weight not a fashionable one!

Ok, lecture over!

Back