the journey of colly...no longer vlcd-ing.

How far north are you?

aberdeen :) x

and im from aberdeen but planning uni in glasgow! :)

glasgow school of art :D

hi

Hi all
New to the forum - been posting in the newbie thread, but when I seen what appeared to be a Scottish gathering, thought I'd also say hi (I'm in Elgin!).
Waiting for my exante pack to arrive, so currently using up my atkins supplies.
heidi x

welcome, heidi!

and jewellery making/silversmithing :)

Hi Heidi. Nice to 'meet' you. :)

Id love to do something like that Colly but Im just not delicate enough, lol.

Anyway Im going to be a saddo and go watch BB so Ill say goodnight ladies.

Hi all!
Very new to all this, briefly, though have 3 stone to lose. My pack should arrive on thurs...I hope!
Anyway, can see you are in a conversation and don't want to interupt, but thought I'd say hi anyway!
Will no doubt see you both around the forum
heidi x

no interruption! youre welcome in any thread, any time ;)

best of luck on your weight loss journey x

haha im the opposite of delicate joanne! but i love to make big chunky pieces to represent big chunky me! good night x

thanks - any tips and hints welcome.
Will pop back tomorrow and update how I'm doing (atkins shakes are not so good..actually can't wait for the exante shakes to arrive - hope they are better)
I'll say goodnight - nice to chat to you both !
heidi x :)

wi this morning shows i'm 7lbs down since monday :D if only the weight loss stayed this high and quick, we would all be very happy bunnies ;)

Ooooo colly looks like you're in for a big one come next monday (I was tempted to add some gutter talk on to this seeing as you more or less advocated it yesterday but I stayed strong and just wrote this instead :p)

That's a brilliant loss Colly. Well done.
Happy to report I didn't die, become confused or lose consciousness by having a drink last night - well unless you count falling asleep! In fact not so much as a headache this morning. I don't advocate anyone else doing this as I've had many years of practice which is why it didnt effect me ;)

Back