The life and weightloss of Rachel

Rach....

...how are you getting on? Are you still SSing? Is it going ok? Not heard from you in a while, hope you're doing just fine hun :)

Im here!! Sorry I was off last week and just didnt get much time for Pc workings but im back in work again now so I have loads of time to talk to you all again!!! Nice to see that you missed be Elle, by the way you didnt pm me as promised to tell me how that strange appt went!!

I have lost count how many re-starts this is !!

Ok, From this morning I am back on CD SSing and plan to kep going until the start of December as I have a couple of things coming up then. I might try to go out and go back onto CD again straight after but I will cross that bridge when I come to it. For now I am going to take it a day at a time.

I just had a tetra brick (ready made up drink) for breakfast. It was chocolate Velvet and it wasn't bad, there was a slight after taste but that normally goes away as you get used to the shakes. I have a cranberry crunch bar for my lunch and I havent tried one of those before either. You are not really supposed to have the bars for a couple of weeks but the cranberry and peanut bars are close enough to the calories contained in the shake packs that they shouldnt make too much difference. I will leave the other flavours for a couple of weeks as they are slightly higher.

My work mate and my CDC are all starting again today to so im not on my own. I find it hardest at home in the evenings and at the weekends though so I will have to be strong until I get into Ketosis!!

I really hope I can do it this time as I dont have that much to lose. If I could lose another 2 stone I would be over the moon and as Jamie said in another thread "its only a few weeks out of your life" so I am going to try and keep reminding myself of that!!

Rachel x

Last edited:
Hi Rachel - delighted you are back on the wagon! If you can get your head in the zone you will be flying and will have a full stone or more off by the time you set!!!

Keeping posting and letting us know how you are getting on.....even every hour if necessary - just to get through the first few days!!!

(((((hugs)))))

YAY!!!!!!! go Rach!! You *can* do this, you have done it before ;-)

Just keep thinking how proud you will be at the beginning of December, to have done it.

Enjoy the cranberry bar (its lovely!)

Aww thanks girls! I went into Belfast yesterday with my sister shopping and she was hungry and also pregnant so I couldnt not allow her to eat, so she got a backed potato with beans and cheese (my fav backed potato) and I had a bootle of sparkling water and I was fine. I felt very calm and relaxed yesterday but I know from experiance that it is not all going to be that easy.

I think you should put it back on Map. If it is always there you are always thinking about your weight which will hopefully in turn help you to try and eat more healthily until you can get back on LT/CD.

Is it 2lbs over the weight you started at the very beginning or since you stopped? If its since you stopped then that is really very good!!

Aww thanks girls! I went into Belfast yesterday with my sister shopping and she was hungry and also pregnant so I couldnt not allow her to eat, so she got a backed potato with beans and cheese (my fav backed potato) and I had a bootle of sparkling water and I was fine. I felt very calm and relaxed yesterday but I know from experiance that it is not all going to be that easy.

Oh well done Rachel...you are definately on the wagon when you can resist that you are getting there....so well done!!!:D

Hey you - just popped by to check up on ya !!

hope all going well.....and you've got those first few yucky days under your belt ;)

spk soon

Debz x

Hi Debz, Everyone this is Debz my CDC and a lovely CDC she is too! How have you been doing yourself Debz? Im actually feeling really relaxed this time around (so far). I am looking at it as just a few weeks out of my life so no big deal. Easy!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Hi Debz, Everyone this is Debz my CDC and a lovely CDC she is too! How have you been doing yourself Debz? Im actually feeling really relaxed this time around (so far). I am looking at it as just a few weeks out of my life so no big deal. Easy!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Good on ya Missus !

going well myself....still on it, so that's a bonus !! splitting head today but just drinkin loads of water...hope you are too ;)

we've only a little bit to go....will be nearly there by Christmas !

spk soon

Debz x

Yeah I have a headache today too actually. I think I have enough packs to get me through till next week because I found a few chocolate in the cupboard. I will give you a shout early next week. x

Yeah I have a headache today too actually. I think I have enough packs to get me through till next week because I found a few chocolate in the cupboard. I will give you a shout early next week. x

No probs....will be in touch to make sure you're behavin !! ;)

C u soon

D x

Looks like you've got fab support Rachel. Keep going girl.......Your doing fab fab fab.

wow, just realised you nearly a third of the way to goal. You go girl!

Just came back from the gym. I did 10mins on the crosstrainer, 10 mins on the rowing machine, a few reps on most of the weight machines and then 5 mins light jogging. I know we shouldnt really have jogged after we had done our reps but we couldnt think of anything else to do. I actually feel fine and had I done all that a month ago I probably would have had to crawl home!!

Back