THE LIPSY DRESS FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
OMG! I can not beleive it, today my Lipsy dress arrived and it fit!! I little tight but it zips up!! I cant beleive ive fit into a NON stretchy size 18 Lipsy dress hahaha!! That was my xmas target to fit into it and its only November and ive smashed that target. Im sooooooo happy ive never been able to fit into one and now i can. Sorry for the irratic outburst but im so proud of my self

Hope i can lose 7lb by next friday to make it fit comfortably. x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lucy_Jucie said:
OMG! I can not beleive it, today my Lipsy dress arrived and it fit!! I little tight but it zips up!! I cant beleive ive fit into a NON stretchy size 18 Lipsy dress hahaha!! That was my xmas target to fit into it and its only November and ive smashed that target. Im sooooooo happy ive never been able to fit into one and now i can. Sorry for the irratic outburst but im so proud of my self

Hope i can lose 7lb by next friday to make it fit comfortably. x:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well dun for getting to ur Xmas target so early!!x

Well done! Just been to pharmacy and starting tomorrow and my first target is my Xmas party dress as well!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats my goal overall too is to fit into dresses from lipsy! Well done, you must feel super amazing in it!! I am a long way away yet though went into lipsy in cardiff last tuesday and it is about 4 inches from doing up! so I imagine at least another 2 stone so I dont think I'm going to make it by xmas, but I will make it someday!! xxx

Well done, am so happy for you. Keep up the good work! x

Thanks everyone!! Really appreciate your support x

Awwww just brilliant ... you must be so chuffed and rightly so. I bet the dress looks lovely. Well done on smashing the Xmas target too. Whoop!!!

Truly inspirational :) xx

Thats my goal overall too is to fit into dresses from lipsy! Well done, you must feel super amazing in it!! I am a long way away yet though went into lipsy in cardiff last tuesday and it is about 4 inches from doing up! so I imagine at least another 2 stone so I dont think I'm going to make it by xmas, but I will make it someday!! xxx

Your day will come very soon :) you're well on course for it .. don't forget to share when you get to that mini goal.

Keep it up :) xx

oh my god well done you!!! im the same i really want to get into a lipsy dress but i think it will take me not till next summer to get into one. my friend says when i have lost the weight she will buy me the lipsy dress and it dont even matter how much it costs. u most be soo happy. a big well done x

just looking at your weight charts how the hell did u manage to lose 14 pounds in 1 week? to be honest i dont know much about the LT diet. but it looks like a very fast weight loss x

Well done. You've done really well. I have a lipsy dress to squeeze into too, its a size 10 tho and im a 14 so wont be going near it this side of xmas lol

Back