Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Thanks toots!
Hahaha...sorry didnt mean to tempt anyone.....horrible, dirty, smelly kebabs!!!:eek:

I'll forgive you, just this once ;)

xx

week 5 day 5

How on earth did I manage to do 4 weeks 100% TS??

Right....I am bloody starving tonight. Done fine all day but now Im home, im really hungry. To make matters worse, I am now cooking my sons tea which smells devine. I really really want to eat something!!
I think the only think stopping me eating is the fact that I havent weighed in yet this week and I need to wait until Sunday to see the damage eating last weekend has done. Think this is making matters worse though as staying off the scales all week means I have absolutely no idea if I have put on, lost or stayed the same!!

I didnt eat enough yesterday either, I just felt too poorly and couldnt be bothered to eat and I think that is catching up with me today now!

Think I best go and have a soup then a hot bath and see if I can shift this craving!!:eek:

Soup and a hot bath is a great remedy for feeling hungry......I know I will be doing the same within the next couple of days. I have been known to have a cup of soup whilst in the bath....you gotta do what ya gotta do !

Soup and a hot bath is a great remedy for feeling hungry......I know I will be doing the same within the next couple of days. I have been known to have a cup of soup whilst in the bath....you gotta do what ya gotta do !

Haha...I like you style!!

Dont know what is with me today. I will get through it but its been so hard tonight!!

Its the Friday feeling :(
I have it too :(
Torture !!:sigh:

week 5 day 6

Well I couldnt resist any longer and had a sneak peek at the scales and to say I am disappointed is an understatement!! It is showing -½lb ....I only ate 2 meals for god sake and they were protein based at that!! What the heck is going on???
Unless I lose another couple of pound overnight, which aint gonna happen, that is a really bad loss.:(

To make matters worse I have struggled all week, but have totally resisted and can honestly day I have been 100% TS all week. Even last night when I was so wanting food, I ended up going to bed at 8pm just so I wouldnt eat!

I know I am ranting on a bit and Im sorry but this diet is just too hard to do and have crappy tiny losses like that!!

It has really demotivated me and Im just relieved I have stayed off the scales all week otherwise I think I would have been shocked and would have caved in for sure!! I would probably eat tonight too if it wasnt for the fact that with this blooming cold, I cant actually taste anything at the minute, which helps a lot with the soups!!

Anyway, sorry for going on, and official weigh in tomorrow might show a little miracle, who knows!!

OK - firstly, well done on the loss - still in the right direction

Secondly - :whoopass: HUUUUGE whoopass for you, Lady. Er big picture!!! 21lbs in 6 weeks is fan-feckin-tastic and totally on target. Well done!!!

Consider yourself told off ;)

xxx

OK - firstly, well done on the loss - still in the right direction

Secondly - :whoopass: HUUUUGE whoopass for you, Lady. Er big picture!!! 21lbs in 6 weeks is fan-feckin-tastic and totally on target. Well done!!!

Consider yourself told off ;)

xxx

Hahaha....thanks for the telling off toots. I know 21lb is great but its no good if in 8 weeks time its still 21lb lost or in 12 weeks still the same, especially when I dont think I am doing anything wrong!! Next week I am going to try drinking more water and see if that helps any.

But your right, I need to be thankful it was a loss and not a gain, now that WOULD have tipped me over the edge!! haha..x

Hahaha....thanks for the telling off toots. I know 21lb is great but its no good if in 8 weeks time its still 21lb lost or in 12 weeks still the same, especially when I dont think I am doing anything wrong!! Next week I am going to try drinking more water and see if that helps any.

But your right, I need to be thankful it was a loss and not a gain, now that WOULD have tipped me over the edge!! haha..x

Keep the faith, Babes. I know it's hard when the scales don't tell you what you want (and I am being such a hypocrite saying this) but VLCDs DO work. It will just your body readjusting itself after such a phenomenal loss in such a short space of time.

Stick with it - onwards and downwards ;)

xxx

You lost a phenomonal amount the first week, maybe your body is sort of adjusting to it? That's how I feel, that I've got to consolidate the weight loss so it feels real, and not just a temporary blip that my weight has gone down. You only started a week before me and I've lost a stone compared to your 21lbs. Good grief girl, you're one and a half stone lighter than you were a month ago! Takes a little while to get your head around that one!

Awww...thanks for the support guys. I know you are both right.

I just feel like as long as I am losing at least 3lb per week, I will stick with it, anything lower than that and I will be tempted to start thinking, oh well I will just have this and I will just have that and it wont make much difference coz im not losing much anyway. Then its the start of the end!!

But, maybe it is like you both said and my body is re-adjusting, so I will do official weigh in tomorrow and plod along again for another week!! Hopefully my stupid body will have sorted itself out by then!!

Oh and my taste buds have not gone as much as I thought as I could still taste the horrible tomato soup that I just had!! lol

You are doing an amazing job and as Toots said you must look at the bigger picture. I'm heading for a loss similar to yours this week too 0.5-1lb max I reckon but over the course of 10 weeks I'm pleased with the loss figure. I also notice that I tend to have a bigger loss one week then smaller the next. Our bodies are all different so as long as it's coming off that's all that matters. Maybe hide those scales (I know easier said than done as I can't seem to do it) and be confident in what you are doing.

Keep string honey- you are amazing xx

obviously you can keep string or strong- whichever takes your fancy!!!!! (sorry must check spelling before sending!)

obviously you can keep string or strong- whichever takes your fancy!!!!! (sorry must check spelling before sending!)

Haha...I had a little chuckle but thats why I come on here, people like you make you laugh and keep you going....even if they dont realise it sometimes or by accident!!

I will keep going like you said and hope for a better loss next week..x

Ok so after having a pretty poop start to the day with the bad sneaky peek, I decided to see if my clothes fit better to try and cheer myself up.
So I tried some jeans on that fit when I bought them but then put loads of weight on.
The last time I tried these on, I couldnt wear them as I couldnt get them fastened and they were halfway down my bum because it was so large....anyway, today they fit absolutely perfect again!!! I am absolutely over the moon!! And my favourite pair of jean shorts fit perfectly again too....yipee!!! I cant believe I can wear my jeans again, coz this mean that not just 1 pair will fit again but about 4 pairs that are the same size.
My next goal is to get into the lots of smaller pairs of jeans I bought which didnt fit but I never took them back to the shop....hopefully by the summer!!:)

hey miss mac just goes to show even if the scales dont go down much trying on clothes definately says it all.. bet u felt fantastic and so YOU should :) well done such an amzing feeling.. hugs x x

Yayayayay for me clothes suddenly fitting is soo much more rewarding than digits on the scale! Fab news hunny well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey miss mac just goes to show even if the scales dont go down much trying on clothes definately says it all.. bet u felt fantastic and so YOU should :) well done such an amzing feeling.. hugs x x

Yayayayay for me clothes suddenly fitting is soo much more rewarding than digits on the scale! Fab news hunny well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys!!
Well after I felt so pants about the weight loss or lack of it, I thought I would try another tactic and it worked.....it feels great being able to get in them again and for them to fit so well. So it dont matter so much what the scales say tomorrow, I will be wearing my jeans!!!:p

Excellent !!
Clothes fitting better feels better than standing on a scale for a minute, cause you have them on allllllllllll day, and constantly reminded that you are skinner :D
And if your official WI is still only half a pound, at least you have gone under the 200lb line ;)
Marge
:)

Week 5 day 7

Well official weigh in day and there is a slight improvement and I have lost 1½lb.
I know this is still a poor loss for being 100%TS all week but it is significantly better than ½lb it showed yesterday!!

I am still sticking to it 100% this week but I will be hoping for a much better loss next weigh in day to keep me on track for losing a stone a month!

I am pleased that I am eventually under the 200lb mark though and my next goal is to get into the 13's. That will be some achievement. When I lost weight with CD in 2008, I got to the low 13's and strarted to feel great, almost normal....I could kick myself now though letting myself put it all back on, and then some!!

So lets hope next week goes by without any hiccups and a good result next Sunday!!:)

Back