The Monday WI check in!

I get weighed at 8.30 tonight (but I'll be in there for an hour being counselled, so don't expect immediate reply here, lol!). I lost virtually a stone in the first two weeks, so hope to have lost a good bit more now - but have started bars this week, so that might slow down the weight loss. The bars are great and I'm dumping yucky Tetras in favour of them, so hope they don't make too much difference!

Can't believe this is only the third weigh-in, I feel like I've been on the diet for ages! :)
Lol Jaycey, it's been 22 days for Jess and I, gawd help us!!!! Seriously I think the time has passed quite quickly and I KNOW for a fact that if I was doing any other diet it would have only lost about 4lbs by now... tops. So my soon-to-be-a-stone is actually about six months worth of ordinary dieting! No wonder the time seems to have flown

Wow well done everyone, brilliant losses :)

im meeting with my cdc and getting weighed for the first time tonight so i will be joining you monday weighers. im dreading it tho because i know ive had a massive gain over the weekend thanks to totm. i was really hoping to get under 12st in my first week but thats sooo not going to happen now:cry:

Lol Jaycey, it's been 22 days for Jess and I, gawd help us!!!! Seriously I think the time has passed quite quickly and I KNOW for a fact that if I was doing any other diet it would have only lost about 4lbs by now... tops. So my soon-to-be-a-stone is actually about six months worth of ordinary dieting! No wonder the time seems to have flown
I suppose 22 days is a lot really (that's how long I juice-fasted for) but it just doesn't seem like it! You're right about any other diet not being so good or effective - I met a friend on Saturday night who is doing a diet where you lose a pound a week, can you imagine how demoralising?! She yelped when I told her how much I'd lost (and guess who our newest recruit is going to be, lol?!). Her OH is a doctor and I was a bit worried about what he might think, so I asked him and he said "It's whatever suits YOU, that's what's important", which I felt quite encouraging coming from the medical profession (who can be quite anti-CD)! :)

You're right about any other diet not being so good or effective - I met a friend on Saturday night who is doing a diet where you lose a pound a week, can you imagine how demoralising?! She yelped when I told her how much I'd lost (and guess who our newest recruit is going to be, lol?!).

Sheesh, I would have been too demoralised to have carried on! Do you get a discount for recruiting people lol?

Evening ladies

Congratulations on all the looses

I did have a quick look at all the other posts but didnt read them fully - will do later

My CDC has £5 vouc for people to recomend a friend.

I am so pleased that after a week on CD SS I have lost 8 3/4 lb - I didnt think I would loose that much in a week.

Tried to update profile but it doesnt do part LB.

Good luck everyone

:17729:

Well ladies, on my 3rd WI I lost........ 1lb!

Not much I know but I was expecting it since 12lbs is a hell of a lot to lose in 2 weeks when you don't have a huge amount to lose altogether (body has to have a chance to catch up!) and since I started exercising this week. Even if I havn't lost weight i've definitely lost inches!

And it's 1lb I didn't have last week and wont have again!

Hi everyone - just back from my weigh-in. Wekk 1 - 10lbs lost"!!!!!! wooohoooo i'm soo happy.

Well done ladies...you have all done well. My weigh in is thursday am so I am looking forward to seeing if I have lost a reasonable amount again.

Wow some fab losses.

1st week for me and 5lbs lost. Was hoping for more but had a bad week so haven't managed to run or drink enough water. Still a loss is a loss:)

Hi can I join the Monday thread too?
I'm an oldie really, w.i. 9 for me - 4lbs off for me this week - yeyyy!!
xx

week 5 for me

HELLO ladies.. I have not been able to post lately but now I am on line at home I thought I would like to come back to the forum.. so week 5 and 3 more pounds off.. anyone know how to change my ticker!!! I have forgotten... :)

I lost 2½ pounds this week which I was a bit meh about (you get spoiled!) but as smanf said, a loss is a loss! It's still over a stone after all. And just to show off, I went to see my CDC in some old jeans which were a size 16! (OK, they've got some elastic bits at the side of the waist, but they're still 16 and not 18!) :)

My CDC told me about a lady who lost a pound one week and the next, then the next week she lost nine! You never can tell...

I'm a bit behind here, didn't see this thread till today!

I'm a monday weigh-in -er and I had my first on Monday. Lost 9lbs!

Back