The New and Improved Pickers thread!

Oh you're back I missed you! woohoo only 3lbs you will be able to get rid of that really quickly!

Glad you had a fab time!

hahaha WAS 3lbs I'm now sat here eating a LARGE FAMILY BAG of giant buttons!!!! Oh and a bag of watsits!!!! Hhhmmm tomorrow is a new day!!!

:eek: What are you like!:rolleyes::D

omg ok make that 2 bags of wotsits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i start tomorrow!!!!!

never mind emmie, you can start again tomorrow. you did well only putting on 3 lbs while you were away.

thanks for the advie night owl got some and cdc is back tomorrow

oh i wish i would stop picking x

Ok days total.........

3 bags of wotsits
1 family bag of giant buttons
And a complete Chinese!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow SSing all the way!!!!!!

I wish I could stop picking too DR, I don't even know I'm doing it I just wander into the kitchen and start, realise what I'm doing eat half and throw the rest away Ahhhh. I think I need to get someone to tie my hands behind my back or put and clamp on my mouth or better still both. works Christmas do tomorrow and I don't want to go

ok girlies today is a new day!!
and by god im STARVING!!!! only had about a quater of a litre of water if that!! and no shake yet i really need to pull my finger out and get rid of the extra 4lbish ive put on!!! wanted to lose the 8lbs of my 11st 8lbs by xmas!!! wont if i carry on the way i have been!!! AAARRGGGHHHH!! really wanted to be in them 10stones!!!

Hi girls! Lost my 4lbs so got my 2stone..but I have been a nightmare since I came home...so off to fill up my water bottles and crack on....got works do tomorrow night, staying in a hotel so no drinking for me - but that is ok...need to remain in control!

Woo hoo well done you mrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need to shift 9lbs to reach my in the 10's goal by xmas hhhmmmm :sigh::confused::sigh: 8 days not looking promising!!! unless i have an amazingly good week!!! doubt it!!!! then will eat xmas day and then need to go even further!!

Where is everyone?!?!?!?!?!?!

hi everyone, works do last night, started off okay just had a tuna and bean salad no dressing ! -followed by choc fudge cake and ice cream !! :wave_cry::wave_cry: then today - last day at work! loads of free biscuits and crisps Did my best to avoid them- but my resolve only lasted half an hour then I dived in :break_diet::break_diet: managed to stay off the mince pies though. will have to restart tomorrow no more picking -fingers crossed

well my picking / binging over the last week has made me put on 12lb

i suck i am disgusted with myself and my fat bloated body.

I so wanted to have lost a stone for xmas. Now i am exa ctly the same weight as i started.

looks like either I have killed this thread, or everyone is doing good and not picking lol.

I am restating again and confident about it.

Duchess Wobbles - I think most of us were having either a little time off over Christmas or life has taken over and prevented us from coming online:D

I took the time off over Christmas but back on track today! looking forward to a wonderful 2009 where I will reach my goal.

hi everyone like everyone else have been fairly busy and only managed the odd 5 mins on line. Been fairly good over Christmas, but don't expect to have lost anything, back on track now, might have the day off new years eve, not decided yet. hope everyone had a super Christmas.

Yeahhhh, i didnt kill the thread. :)

Well i started on 27th. I went on a big bender on xmas, i had been telling myself i would just eat on xmas day and it would be low carbs.

Im great at self delusion lol.

So restarted 27th - at 13st and a wee bit approx. My weighin is on the 5th or 6th. I want to be 12st something - just to make me feel like im back in the game.

The lowest i got to before i screwed about was 12st 9lb, so as soon as i get to 12st 8lb i well be well chuffed.
I am doing ss+ I tried it last night and the best bit is not feeling guilty when i ate a little.
Anyway - welcome back everyone.

ho everyone just had weigh in and sts a bit disappointed as I was fairly good over Christmas, but must admit the last 2 days I did pick a little, so I guess sts isn't suprising. Back on track now and given myself a new goal weight of 9 st 5 lbs which means I've got 1 stone to go. Restart tomorrow no picking!!

hey all

im hoping to restart on the 2nd jan (when hubby goes back to work!!) although i havent been great i know ive put on about 4lbs i think since the 22nd dec which is when i stopped SS so im not to unhappy since its christmas!!

need abit of push though to start SSing again havent done any exercise either so need to push myself!!!! ive only got 12lbs to go till my 1st mini goal i could do that in 2/3 weeks so its driving me mad knowing im not as motivated as i was!!!! i LOVED ssing at first!!! oohh its hard!!!!!!

Back