The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

hi megan

oooh ran away to do computer stuff
i have been very very good today and managed to stay 100%
here's to tomorrow!

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOORNING SUNSHINE LADIES!!!!

ha ha ha! Thank gawd I've bloomin found you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much frantic and buzzing energy was around last night due to new thread?????!!!!LMAO!

Good luck on your weigh ins ladies!!!!!

Kim - hope it was a good night?

Louisa - you lucky lucky gal - not everyone gets a reading - when I go to these things I try to have a quiet word with them upstairs to say I'm off and to let me know anything!!!

Vickie - I soooooooooooooooooooooo want to go to London - but I would be doing a JJ if I can get to go and just stopping the evening don't know how many stops it would be from Kings X???

The York social event I think maybe better at Xmas/ New Year???? even Jan? Watcha think honey pies - could be the 'BIG meet up'II?

Here's to a fabulous glorious Friday - the sun is shining here; hope it is with you chicks...

trying to get strapped back on track!!!

Loooooooooove yoooooooooooou alllllllllllllllllll !!!!

ttfn xxx

Claire - with the cdc hat one. You would generally move up 1 plan after 12 weeks on the same one.
After the last couple of weeks I've been ss+ for 3 days and the 4 days before my WI doing SS. It seems to be working ok for me.

Are you thinking of changing. Your doing fab. just keep going

POLLLLLLY where've you been matey? Sorry I missed you last night. Thanks sooo much for info - gonna stick with SS+ for now - but if busy myself too much and realise at 8pm I've 2 shakes to take I'll dabble with a bit of SS...love ya x

hi everyone!!! so sorry you got confused with the new thread, i was trying to send everyone a link but couldnt remember how to do it!!! xxx

i think its fantasic new start and all that + i've read all the posts on this thread! HEHE

Gilly rofl......no excuses now!!! xxxx hope everyone is having a fab friday, I finished my last shift in my job today, the boss even bought me flowers and a card, and the other staff clubbed together and I got £40 and a lovely huuuuuge card that they all signed. Just remind me why I left again please? xxxx

Suzie -You hated your boss, you deserve so much more, it's a new challenge... Shall I go on.

I still have 1 spare place for 1 person in the room I've booked as it's just me and Keeley so far. so if anyone needs it let me know.

catch up later OH wants the pc

That's lovely suz but I agree with Paula. Your new job will be so good for you.
Paula can I bunk in with you and Keeley please? Let me know about money etc x

hello again!

Canyou all tell me which 'display mode' you all choose and which you think is best? I'm in 'linear thread'??? Is that the best one? xxx

Ladies - how are we all!!

Well 2 weeks over - wooohooo I went for my weigh in today and I have lost 5lbs -:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you believe it after my naughty weekend and TOTM - I am shocked!

How has everyone elses day been xxx

:happy096::bliss::bliss::bliss:
well done margie fantastic loss yay!:clap:

Thanks Gilly - I still can't believe it!!

My OH has been on it since Tuesday - he hardly needs to lose anything and he lost 10lbs - unbelievable!!

I LOVE THIS DIET XXXXXX

Vickie - Of course you can share with myself and Keeley. We can sort money out while were there. If 3 of us are sharing it'll be just less than £17 each.

Margie - well done with your WI. Fab loss .

Claire sorry honey i don't know what you mean so maybe someone else can answer it.

I've also got Moonshine down as coming to London but I can't remember the last time I heard from her. So maybe that's one less
Unless Louisa, Margie or any of the other newbies want to join us

Well done Margie!
Paula are you sure? I can sort a paypal transfer or send you a cheque if you want it before we go.
I haven't heard from Moonshine but know she's not CD'ing anymore so she might not check in here.......

Margie well done hunnie xxxx

Re; Moonshine.....lets all send her pm's lol xxx

Vickie - that's fine about the money. it'll be a few extra pounds to spend while i'm away.

Okie doke. According to the train website can book tickets 3 months in advance so that makes it Sunday. What time train are you girls getting?

Thanks guys - for the lovely comments!!

I would love to come to London but it cost about £200 on the plane and more if I got the boat and train down :(

I will deffo be up for it if we go up North as I can get the boat and train and it will not be to bad!!

Back