The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Louisa - how's your OH getting on with CD. i think mine would drop through the floor if I said you've only got 3 packets of shakes, soup etc each day.

Suzie - early well done again for this week. What are you doing any differently to speed up with weight loss again.

After my WI this week I came home and had a tuna salad with just things i'm aloud to eat if I did ss+, The next morning i'd put on 1lb which I was sooooo pi**ed off about so i've been ssing since.

I'm so hungry at the moment i can't belive i'm in ketosis. infact i'm going to go check as not done it now for over a week

speak soon

Louisa I agree hun, no need to apologise for saying your opinion x

Kim thanks for the vibes hun, I really want to look good for party next week, think I'll wear what I wore last night (new pic in profile) x

Well done Louisa :character00100:
Paula hope you feel better after your early night ((hugs))
Claire glad you had a nice evening hun, I replied to your FB message.
I can meet up with you girls for lunch on either the 7th or 8th but if neither of you's are free that day don't worry, we'll sort something for another time :)
Aww Suzie hun, sorry you're having tough time with your OH, he obviously has his problems but you need to decide what you want, not wait for him to decide what he wants. You are looking fabulous and it may well be insecurity that's making him behave that way but that's no excuse. You deserve better!
I'm on a mission today to drink more water, I had hardly anything to drink yesterday :rolleyes: but that's the only thing I'm planning on doing today, I'm even wearing manky jogging bottoms that are 4 sizes too big and a jumper in a deliberate effort not to have to leave the house :D

Polly, it's water hun, believe me, and you're falling into the same trap as me lolol! Tomorrow it will show a loss again, aren't we silly? xxxx This week I have been very good, I didnt pick at olives or ham or pastry at work AT ALL, and have stuck to ss'ing, apart from Friday when I had a chicken salad before I went out, and had a chicken salad last night before went to party so I wasn't tempted to pick at barbeque (which I didn't yeyyy), although after I drank my can of coke zero that I took I had to drink diet coke, because thats all they had, and they had no ice to put in the tap water.

Kim lol thankyou hun! xxxx

Vickie, yes we could meet for lunch on the Saturday or Sunday before we go home couldn't we? It's a shame you can't stay over with us though xxx Lazy day sounds good, that's what I'm going to do, then tomorrow when I'm on my own I'll do housework.

Polly you feeling better today hunnie? xxxx

Have had a serious talk with myself, OH out. I know I didn't drink anywhere near enough last week so have decided to make sure I drink at least 4 litres each day this week. I also know I didn't space my food out enough during the day, so this week my goal is a loss of 4 lbs, drink 4 litres each day and space my meals by 4 hours.
I am having 4 meals a day so there should be no excuse for picking.
Must get some ketosis sticks next week.

Going on holiday on 26th so I need to be 100% until then.

See that's my answer more water.. I'll give it a go but drinking 4 pints to me still feels alot. we'll see

i'm confused. Vickie are you not staying over in London now or were you talking about meeting with Claire when I go to Scarborough.

I'm actually feeling worse today. feel sick, no energy, starving hungry.
I've just done a ketosis test and it's the darkest colour i've ever seen from me. What sure what that means.

Suzie - wit wooooo. You new photo is fab. You look so different from when you first started CD on your photo. No wonder your other half to playing up he's jealous and insecure. You go girl

Polly darling I think that means you're dehydrated, no wonder you feel so cr*p. Please try and drink some more. xxxx I think I got a bit confused with what Vickie was saying too.

Kim, you can do it!!!! Every confidence in you hun xxxx

Here I am Kim.. I have decided that I am going to have a lazy day too.. seems we all feel like that today !

I shall potter about and concentrate on drinking lots of water as I didn't yesterday.. sorry I've been quite I had a few things on my mind but I think I have moved on from that now..

So firstly well done Louisa on your fab loss.. Polly P sorry your not feeling so good honey this diet certainly takes it out of you some days..

Vickie I'm joining you today in wearing baggy clothes.. I'm still in my baggy pj's so I wont be able to venture out either.

My wi day has been moved to Tuesday night this week so I need to get my bum in gear as I go away on the 23rd.

Now for Suzie.. I loved the idea of your pussy cat on your lap.. animals are so unconditional.. sooo sweet.. as for the other situation.. I do feel for you my lovely it is such a difficult thing to deal with.. I used to dread social occasions with my ex, especially when we went out with my best friend and her OH.. sometimes if we had a dinner party we used to hide the drink in the washing machine because they did know when to stop.. on her wedding day we physically had to put them both to bed and 7.00pm..
we thought blow this and carried on enjoying the reception.. I was furious!!

Just like your oh mine would act as normal the following day.. but I left it far to long to talk to him about it.. again, when I lost weight previously he used to act up as well.. and when my confidence grew and I would talk to people, especially men he would say I was making myself look cheap!! and him stupid..

when I look back I wasted so meny years trying to fix our relationship and he left any way!

I'm so sorry Suzie you feel so upset today.. stay around and keep talking.. love n hugs and hamster kisses... yes I know hamsters don't kiss.. but mine sniffs your nose.. so that's near enought x

Sarah sweetpea thankyou darling xxxx I keep thinking about it and filling up. I don't think it's because he feels insecure, far from it, he's a very confident secure person. He used to say he loved it when people commented on me looking good, made him feel proud.

Okies, I just asked him straight out how he felt when people said I looked good and he said he loved it. So I asked him if he was happy with me, if he had anything he wanted to talk about, he just said he was peed off with work. Then I asked him why he felt the need to get so drunk he made a prat of himself when we went out and he said he didn't know. I explained how it made me feel, to the point of I didn't really want him to come with me next week to the family party. First he got defensive, saying 'if you don't want me to go I won't', but when he saw how upset I was he said he'd cut down, not 'I'll try and cut down' but 'I will cut down'. Let's hope he means it. Bit sad when everytime we go out he's the only one staggering about and falling asleep. Oh well.

Right, anyone know any good jokes????? lolol

Good girl !! Power to you sista lol lol

pic looks soooo fab.. you r rocking xx

Here is my joke (food mentioned) :D

where does Kylie Minogue buy her keebabs ?

Sweetpea, I threw back my head and did a real belly laugh to that one!!!! It's so bad it's brilliant!!! xxxx

Hi Girls, have just come back from our primary care Sunday clinic and its the pits, I have been put on high dose steroids for 10 days. Usually this would give me the go ahead to eat for England. I know I will retain fluid this week but I am determined to stick to the plan. As the Doc said, on a more positive note, when breathing is difficult it takes more calories. If I had the breath I would be LOL.

Oh Kim hunnie I'm so sorry to hear that! What has caused it? xxxx

Sweetpea you ok hun? xxxx

Back