The Next jeans and clothes sizes fiasco!

caffsean

Hello again, some of you might remember my rant about clothes sizes! well I've tried on the Next jeans again and got them over my hips and done up!!!!!!!

Couldn't beleive it! my arse still looked like two puppies fighting under a blanket and my belly like it was making a complete bid for freedom over the top but i got them on and done up and that's all that counts! take that Next Jeans :kissass:lol.

Oh and most of the my other jeans are getting loose now too, yaaaaaaay. :D fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow too I'm really hoping for more than 3lbs. :rolleyes:

Cath.

Woo hoo!!!! Great stuff. Won't be long till they fit nicely, but you've got them on and thats a great start.
:) Emma x

Fantastic. You honestly wont feel til they fit perfectly. I had a pair of Lee Cooper jeans that wouldnt fit when I started. Then I got them on but couldnt breathe, then could actually wear them in public. They are now gone to charity shop as they were falling off me. The time or should that be clothes sizes fly by on this diet.

Well done though. You got the better of those jeans!!!

Niamh xxx

Whoop Whoop!!!!! Awesome news... I have some Size 16's that I can get into but which are too tight... I just keep thinking that maybe in 2 more weeks I can wear them comfortably... and then I'll hit NEXT and try a pair of theirs.

Every single pair of jeans in my wardrobe now requires a belt to prevent them from falling down!

It's a great feeling and I can't wait until payday in order to buy a new smaller pair (which will have the added bonus of not beeing so big in the bum region that it looks like I have a nappy on!)

LOL @ Clepottage. I have a lovely picture in my mind of that... Maybe it could be the new fashion trend... nappy ass!!!!

Every single pair of jeans in my wardrobe now requires a belt to prevent them from falling down!

It's a great feeling and I can't wait until payday in order to buy a new smaller pair (which will have the added bonus of not beeing so big in the bum region that it looks like I have a nappy on!)

The image of a grown woman in a nappy really made me smile!

Back