The Perfect Man Should.....

The Perfect Man Should............

Know when to back down and admit defeat!! :rolleyes:

ALLAN!!!!!!

The Perfect Man Should............

Know when to back down and admit defeat!! :rolleyes:

ALLAN!!!!!!

:D He should stick to his guns, sometimes let his partner think she is right even though she is wrong:D Anything to keep the peace :p

:D:D:D:D:D

Anything to keep the peace? Go on then I dare ya lol lol lol! :D

:D I`m not married to you so i will tell you when your wrong, whicj is most of the time, so NER NER!!! :p

Oh please accept my most humble apologies Oh Mighty One! I bow down to your superior brain, your superior strength, your superior knowledge of all things right and wrong, good and bad. You are truly the Alpha male, the Dominant One, the Master, the King of Men! What would we do without you to tell us when we are wrong and point us in the correct direction? How stupid of us to even think about trying to win an argument with you! :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Is that what you want to hear Allan? lol :D:D:D;)

Oh please accept my most humble apologies Oh Mighty One! I bow down to your superior brain, your superior strength, your superior knowledge of all things right and wrong, good and bad. You are truly the Alpha male, the Dominant One, the Master, the King of Men! What would we do without you to tell us when we are wrong and point us in the correct direction? How stupid of us to even think about trying to win an argument with you! :eek::eek::rolleyes:
:D:D:D;)

:D At last, the penny has dropped, thank you Maam :D

Ah but didn't you see the last bit of my post? I've only told you what you wanted to hear, it's not the truth is it? :D

:D Is`nt that what women do, Of course i`ve had them shoes for ages, it was a bargain in the sale, honest dear i have had this handbag for ages, i just dont use it that much, yada yada yada and so on and so forth, natural born liars :D

:D Is`nt that what women do, Of course i`ve had them shoes for ages, it was a bargain in the sale, honest dear i have had this handbag for ages, i just dont use it that much, yada yada yada and so on and so forth, natural born liars :D

We have to lie to you sometimes to make sure you're actually listening to us! :D:D

We also have to lie just like you men have to lie to us about how many pints you've had in the pub/how many hours you've spent on the golf course/how many cd's or computer games you've bought/how much that designer shirt cost/how much you've spent on a pressie for us/ yada yada yada blah blah blah etc etc etc.!:D;)

:D And the worst one of all, yes i did have an orgasm :eek: LIARS!!!

DON'T YOU GET SEA SICK? :jelous:

:D No it`s quite firm for more impact ( If you know what i mean) mine side is firmer than lesley`s, they have seperate cells, she likes a soft bed :D

Back