THE SHRED THREAD..!!!

Hey all no shred for me yesterday either as took my TOTM and was feeling so so tired and miserable and didn't even manage to get out of my pj's. Slept most of the day. :-(
Will hopefully do day 4 tonight but I'm still feeling pretty drained xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just completed Day 4. Have to confess though, I swore at Jillian!!!

Whoop whoop :) :)

DAY 4 LEVEL 1 SHRED COMPLETED..!!

Decided to get up and do it before the start of biggest loser so I didn't feel like a lazy bum watching them poor folk getting put through their paced with them evil fitness trainers lol :) :) plus first big weigh in tomorrow nite so was kind of like a last chance workout too hehehe :) xx

No shred yesterday peeps I was so sore from Monday nites shred lol. So will do day 5 tonight and gonna try and keep at it everyday now as when I miss a day I seem to be even worse the next time I do it. So need to push through 'THE BURN' coz according to jillian that when u benefit most..!! Think I'll be dead come Saturday haha xx

hey everyone well never got around to doing shred last nite either....grrrrr..

but i have done it tonight.. whoop whoop :D:D:D

so day 5 is FIIIINNNAAAALLLYY out of the way.

level 1 day 5 completed :D:D:D

thanks kayemm. would love to get through the next 5 days without a break though :sigh::sigh::sigh:

heres hoping xx

DAY 6 LEVEL 1 COMPLETED..!!!! :) :) :)

Got up early to get it out of the way coz I'm working late tonight. have a great day everyone xxx

Your a brave woman!
I bought the dvd and was so enthusiatic, did the first one and really went for it, so much so that ive hurt something in my bottom rib and am still feeling the pain after 3 weeks. maybe i went too far with it (did do it low impact and not all of the moves!) and im not that heavy but i guess im unfit.
God that woman is evil, she got sworn at on the first go for me ;)

Well I did it, Day 1 is done!
Nearly killed me but didnt stop....skimped a bit on the press ups and crunches but hopefully will get better at them!

Wow Katie well done for sticking it out. I often miss the last few push ups too coz I find them so so hard. But hopefully in time I'll be better at them.

Apparently if u do the shred everyday it doesn't really hurt as much after the fifth day, as ur body has developed mire endurance and strength. So hopefully the achy feeling will wear off in a couple days xxx

hi i cant start this yet due to injury, hope i can sart before your 30days is up, youre doing well!

Hi!! I've started this tonight too... have started a challenge over on the ww forum... goal is to lose 10lb and 1 dress size by Valentines. Tonight wasn't too bad but have a feeling my arms are going to be in agony tomorrow - they're already aching and i only did it 20 minutes ago lol. Must find some good arm stretches xxx

i found that the jumping hurt my knees alot so my knee is feeling a little tender tonight, i feel alot more alert and energetic tho...
anyone else get to the first set of jumping jacks and think 'bugger this i cant do this for antother 2 sets!' and then you carry on a bit longer and the 20 mins has gone? :)
Going to try really hard to do it tomorrow even tho im busy and my parents are home all day

Hey Katie

Yeah I feel exactly the same as u only it's my shins that hurt rather than my knees although I do have bad knees. I have to put a cushion under them when I do the push ups..!!

I hate the jumping jacks and the skipping move. Really hurts my shins but as u say, it does get easier towards the end. I'm always glad to see that last minute of bicycle crunches..lol.! Xxx

I would be to except i cant do them at all! lol
will try the cushion under the knees trick!

a big woopsy for emz. not done shred since friday. eek. gonna start from day 1 again. got majorly side tracked at the weekend. was trying to do my tax return and then decided to move a pile of furniture around in the house lol. am exhausted haha. back to butts 2moro though hopefully xx

The DVD is on it's way... I'm going to be joining you guys on the shred!!!

I've had this DVD for a while and do it occasionally, along with other workout DVDs I have (including others by Jillian Michaels). I'm in awe of those of you that can keep doing this day after day, I find it still really hard. No way can I finish those pushups!

Also my right knee gets sore if I do this DVD too often, I think it's the lunges combined with jumping jacks that make it too hard for my poor knee. Anyone else have trouble with that?

Back