ProPoints The Start of A New Year...by the end of 2012 there will be a NEW me!! =)

Good luck tomorrow Hun:)

Morning everyone :) Just thought id make a quick visit before i help my sis move house allllll weekend lol...boring haha...anyways....first weigh in over...and ive lost 2lbs :) Happy with that considering its only been since Sunday and the fact i dont have the books or anything either. Little treat today and back onto it 2moro :) Hope u all have a good day xx

Yay well done u superstar!! Xx

well done susan keep it up your on a roll x

Well done Susan!! Great start!! We're both into the swing if it now, may it continue:) xx

Hey everyone... im back! What a hectic stressful and busy 3 days ive had....ive not had a minute to myself....not even been eating the way i should....having breakfast then nothing till about 7 at night....my sister better not plan on movin again anytime soon lol. Have had a few little things that i shouldnt have and not been pointing and that so i lost track :( dont think ive been too bad tho but i will just be back on track strictly from 2moro and hopefully il still see a difference on the scales....back to diary tomoro girls....wait till u see il pay for this....a 2lb loss on Friday and then 3 days not pointing and mainly snacking...hmm just need to wait n see i guess...hope your all well and have had a good weekend :) xx

Sounds like a busy few days :) bk to it now lovely

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - u in? It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for if u want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there :) xx

Well back to basics now lol....missed a few diaries....TIME TO STAY FOCUSED NOW THOUGH!!!

Monday 20th June 2011

Breakfast

Special K 4pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

2 slices wholemeal bread 5pp
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Apple 0pp
WW Chocolate Biscuit 2pp

Dinner

Chicken Burger 4pp
Micro Chips 5pp??
Salad 0pp

Yogurt 2pp
Walkers Crisps 3pp

Total 27pp

Pretending i have no weeklies this week....need to be strict after the 3 days at the weekend...that and the fact that i feel that i want to eat everything in site atm....not good :(

Welcome bk :) looks good! Xx

Tuesday 21st June 2011

Daily Points 30pp
Weekly 49pp

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal Toast 5pp
2 lowfat cheese triangles 1pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch

Satsuma 0pp
Apple 0pp
WW Chocolate Biscuit 2pp

Dinner

150g Pasta 5pp
Homemade Tomato Sauce
Tinned Plum Tomatoes 0pp
Tomato Puree 1pp
Onions 1pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Herbs

WW Chocolate Brownie Dessert 3pp

WW Chicken Crisps 2pp

Total Points 21pp

Well done! Keep up the good work x

What a week this has been....il be surprised if i loose anything this week....ok ysday i wasnt feeling well and barely ate a thing...hence the no diary....a bowl of cereal, a slice of wholemeal toast and a apple doesnt come to 30 daily points lol. Weigh in 2moro and im NOT looking forward to it 1 bit!!

Thursday 23rd June

Daily PP's 30
Weekly PP's 49

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal toast 5pp
2 Lowfat Cheese Triangles 1pp

Lunch

Warburtons Thin 3pp
Ham 1pp
Salad 0pp
Mini Hobnobs 3pp

Dinner

Chicken 4pp
Rice 6pp
Curry Sauce 4pp (small amount)

Total 27pp

Good luck!! Is that mini hobnobs one of the mini bags? How many in a bag for 3pp? I love em xx

Yeh those are the hobnobs carly....theres 6 in a packet but i never ate them all....my neice helped me eat them lol.

Well like i guessed....weigh in wasnt good 2day.....didnt loose anything :( Knew i wouldnt though....sometimes being a woman really frustrates me!!!! So thats only 2lbs in say 2 weeks :( and i didnt meet my 1lb to xmas challenge either. Going out 2moro night with friends....gona have a few wee drinks....clear my head of all negative things thats been getting to me this week and start a fresh - again....il still be fighting this weight battle when am 60 at this rate!!!. Hope your all well :) xxx

Enjoy ur night out and u will get that Y next week
:) xx

Back