ProPoints The Start of A New Year...by the end of 2012 there will be a NEW me!! =)

Blow away the cobwebs susan and tomorrow is a new day :D

You will get there x

Prod prod.... you about Susan.... you okay? x

Hey everyone...sorry ive not been about....my internet crashed on Sunday and we only managed to get someone out to fix it this afternoon. Im lost without it lol. Anyways....ive been good with my eating....although i havent been pointing...ive been having loads of fruit and veg and i kinda know the points for most of the things ive been eating....really do need to start keeping the diary again though. I am hoping for a loss this week but we shall see. Hope your all well :) xx

Susan2603 said:
Hey everyone...sorry ive not been about....my internet crashed on Sunday and we only managed to get someone out to fix it this afternoon. Im lost without it lol. Anyways....ive been good with my eating....although i havent been pointing...ive been having loads of fruit and veg and i kinda know the points for most of the things ive been eating....really do need to start keeping the diary again though. I am hoping for a loss this week but we shall see. Hope your all well :) xx

Ahh good you are okay :). Xx

Sent from iPad.

Looking forward to diary ;) hope net plays nice xx

You having any luck with your net... silly question... cause if you were you would be typing!!

Heyyyy everyone :)

Sorry ive been away for so long....ive had soooo much stuff going on at home, work etc....havent been all that good with diet....but i have lost another 2lbs since i last came on here...although that was about a month ago - ooops!! Internet is only just up and running at the beginning of the week aswell so thats another reason why i aint been on....gonna get back into it 2moro....taking my weight i am now as my start again cos ive went totally off track with everything.

What have i missed with all u girls??? Hope ur all keeping well xxxxx

Here to follow :) x

welcome back Susan.... like you... busy... moving... poorly... but back again!

So keep at it :D

Hope ur ok Susan x

Yeh im ok thanks Carly :) Just concentrating on trying to get back on track with this....start posting diary again on here after next weigh in....i have done really well though so i best see a loss on Friday. Really should post now though lol. xx

OK folks...here goes...been back on track since the weekend but this is the first of the diaries since the restart...going by my calculations i dont seem to be eating all my points.... hmmm!

Daily Points - 30pp
Weekly - 49pp

Breakfast

2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread 5pp
2 Medium Eggs (boiled) 2pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch/Snack

Strawberries 0pp
Grapes 0pp
Chilli Velvet Crunch 2pp

Dinner

Tuna Pasta Salad - Pasta 4pp
Tuna 2pp
Mayo Light 1pp
Salad - Lettuce 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Onion 0pp

Snack

Lowfat Mousse 3pp
6 Rolos 5pp??

Total 26pp

Can anyone help me....how do u update what your thread says? Like mine just says...Susan 2603 new to propoints, but i wanna change that!

U go to where u originally started thread so ww then food diary then double click on the title and it should come up! It took my a while but click slightly to left n it works (only on comp)

U must must must eat ur dailies to lose hun! :D xx

OK thanks...il do fix it 2moro then :) I actually couldnt eat anything else tonight....i felt so full...would just have been forcing myself. The reason i dont have a lunch on a tuesday is cos i work at 11 and finish at 3 so tend to just have a snack when i finish and a earlier dinner. xx

Ok petal :) xx

Wednesday 10th August

Daily Points - 30pp
Weekly - 49pp

Breakfast

Special K - 4pp
Strawberries 0pp
Skimmed Milk 1pp

Lunch

2 Granary Bread 4pp
Ham 1pp
Cheese Slice 1pp