THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

Hi all,
i am up for some tough love.
i started Wednesday again unsuccessfully,was an angel Thursday and a devil today,so far hav had: 1shake, 2 pints water, half a bag of crisps, 2 french bread pizzas, 1 kit kat and a topic.
I would say today was a RIGHTOFF!!!

Did CD for 2 days out of the 7 last week abd lost 3lb
really want to do this and be thin for May, i have around 6stone to lose.
So annoyed with myself as i am not even hungry, just seem to not beable to control myself once i start.

Think i will giv myself a break and start Sunday but could do with your support, i will be on line everynite.
Cheers

Elaine xx

Oooooh me me me!!!!! I was going to say I could do with some tough love, but thought in my warped rude head this evening that it sounded rather rude.....however....I am up for some stern talking to's.....! :D

I need to lose 47lbs to be at BMI 25 *groan*

Come on girlies lets do this!

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs til BMI 25

Thanks Leah, I know i'll get there in the end.

Can I join in? I did SSing for about 7 weeks or so (give or take for a couple of slips!) then had a week off for my holiday. Back on track today (Friday) 100% and hoping to shift a couple of these pounds I put on whilst away :wave_cry:I want to look good for a family get together at Easter!

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback

HOW'S IT GOING GANG???!

Anyone off the wagon yet?

Just off to see my CDC for 21 chocolate tetras :) xxx

Still going strong mouth full of ulcers today ( well 2!.. me?.. a drama queen?..never!!!) but trotting on!! I think my BMI thingy is similar to yours BG? but not sure! I haven't added it yet!!

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b - 35lbs till BMI 25
AG1981 - 117lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback

There we go hun - RACE YOU!!! haha :)

Mouth ulcers - my OH gets them weekly, it's a sign of a lowered immune system. Some people say gargle with SALT (urgh!) but Oli swears by "anbesol" which is an over the counter thinger with antiseptic and anaesthetic in it. me - i go with "frador" another over the counter thinger but it forms a film over the nasties ;)

I'm just full of useless information xxx

Hi All

I'm still going strong - Day 5 and 100% SS'ing - Scales have moved again today so i'm grinning from ear to ear. Am so glad i've managed to get back on the wagon after my slip up!!! - Almost like week one all over again so i'm hoping for a good weight loss!!

Sorry to hear you have mouth ulcers Bigley, hope you get rid of them soon!

How are you going Leah, still staying strong???

I hope no-one has fallen off yet or i'll have to get the :whoopass: :whip: out!!!

Yeah baby! Saw my CDC this morning (who has lost another sh*t-load of weight and looks fab!) who told me to make the transition a lil easier by having a drop of skimmed milk in tea. I find it hard having just black coffee and HATE black tea - so im a happy lil grapey atm. Doing a bit crap on the water, but i won't be in bed for at least 12hours so PLENTY of time yet :)

YOU GO AG! xx

Thanks hun, I'm not a big fan of black coffee or tea but don't drink loads of it anyway so I'm just not having any, in fact I haven't had anything but water for ages, in fact even when I was off the wagon instead of reaching for juice or diet coke I still drank water, maybe i've nailed that life change!!! - Whoo-hoooo!!! - Glad ur a happy grapey!!

Hope the rest of you tough lovers are doing well!!!!

Yes, me too - WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU?

:happy096: :girlpower: :happy096:

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback

HOW'S IT GOING GANG???!

Anyone off the wagon yet?

Just off to see my CDC for 21 chocolate tetras :) xxx

Nearly back on track. Had one shake so far today but plenty of water, out tonight so that will be hard!!

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza

Beware, if we don't hear from someone for 5 days(ish) BOMBARD them with PM and Emails xxx

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback - 16lb until BMI 25
Halloran
Mazza

I'm hanging in there girls! Day 2 of my restart, no sign of ketosis but I'm filling up with water to stave off the hunger, on 4th litre! Just added my pounds above can't believe I've only got 16lb to get "healthy" - though it will probably be more than that once I'm weighed after my hols :eek:

Hope everyone's having a good Saturday xx

Hello PFTB,

You go girl!!!

Leah i'll help with the pm bashing if needs be!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Good AG! You must keep an eye out ;) Lil spy amongst the minis ranks! hehe

PFTB - 16lbs is nothing! On your hols why not try and kee the water intake as high as possible - it'll stop you eating as much and keep your liver and kidneys ready to fight those fat cells :)

Hey everyone <waves>

Hows everyone getting on today? xxxx

Sorry didn't explain myself properly, the holiday was last week and I ate what I wanted and had some wine too! Hoping to get back to what I was at my last weigh in next week but you never know... Definitely making up for being bad with the water this weekend though hope it does it's job :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Back