THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

Good luck PFTB - I'm sure you'll be back to that before you know it.

KEEP GLUGGIN!!!

Add me, add me, add me!!! i have been a pggy today. Not rubbish food but i have still eaten today and i really wasn't going to. I will have to start from Monday though. So, on our marks, get set......

Can I join I need tough love as my mind is beginning to wander and i'm thinking how nice it will be when I can eat something.

How's everybody doing tonight. I have had a very positive day today because I have started hydrotherapy for improving my back and knee, aside from that I treated myself to a pamper treatment at the same centre for lymphatic drainage; a first for me but I dont go out to dinner or any other such pleasures so whyever not. Not completely convinced on the effectiveness of this treatment but if suddenly I lose a little quicker cos the lymph gland is more efficient I shall let you all know. I weighed myself this morning to find I had only lost 1 solitary pound but hey I may be retaining the fluid and that might improve. I have probably underachieved on the water front over the last few days because I have to be fairly driven to drink all that stuff - never really enjoyed water and feel full up with the boring drink. So although I am still abiding by the rules for the food intake, I need a mighty big boot up the proverbial to drink more, because my weight loss progress is s-l-o-w-ing down. If anyone feels like they could promote this "wonderful?" drink, I would like to hear from you.

Promoting water..... a crystal clear elixir of life, cool and thirst quenching it refreshes you inside and out and not forgetting it helps with the weight loss!!!!

Not doing too well on the promoting bit so I will opt for giving you a KICK UP THE BACKSIDE as requested!

Gx

Well Porgeous I reckon you are fit enough to do just that. Elixer of life bah! But yes it is essential to GOOD weight loss I guess. Kick up the backside accepted,; going down stairs to get a glass of this exhilerating elixir and see if you have changed my mind. How much of it do you drink daily? cos you sure have done well with your weight loss. hugs xx

Good on ya, glad to hear it! I did 4ltrs when on SS, have probably dropped down to about 3ltrs. Can't stand the stuff personally, as you say elixir of life BAH, but it does seem to help so I force it down!!

Gx

Glug, glug, glug - ugh! I know you are right but we all have off days at some stage and water is my pet hate.

Drat I drink at my very best 3 litres but normally just over 2 litres. I tried drinking 4.5 litres one day at the start of the diet and I was really unwell with pains in the stomach (or bladder); I had to go to bed with a hot water bottle to ease the discomfort. I have never in my life drunk much of anything, so my bladder couldnt cope I guess.

Oh be careful in that case, build it up gradually, as long as you are getting about 2.5ltrs down minimum though.

Gx

agree with georgie there, i started at 2.5litres then 3 then 3.5 now 4litres. but kept at 2.5 for week one then 3 for week two etc. It does get easier I think to drink the water sometimes i drink 4.5/5litres if ive had a good day :)

Did the extra quantity not upset your stomach? Maybe I went from one extreme to the other too quickly. I reckon I just about manage 2.5 litres most days.

I'll join in and kiss some arse if needed.Just starting week 8 and been having urges for cottage cheese for some reason.
Getting married April 20th in vegas and at 13st2lb at moment would like to be 12stone by then ,so need some motivation:D.Finding it all a bit boring now hence the cottage cheese.

Cooer that wedding is not far away - I bet you are really excited now, perhaps that is why your reaching for food now. I have been very excited about a major event in my life over the last week or so and in feeling "edgy" (good edgy) I have had to muster a lot of extra will power not to go off the rails because I use food as a comforter when I am sad, happy, tired, excited, low and any other possible emotion you can think of. Does this ring any bells with you perhaps?

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs til BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal

Welcome aboard guys - I hope you've taken into account the 5 day rule. If you don't post on here for more than 5 days Leah and I are gonna hunt you down and you'll be in big trouble.

Naming and Shaming WILL be occurring so be good!!!

Yes - anyone quit yet? I DARE YOU!!

Done bloody amazingly with my water today, kept drinking warm water and realised i could guld down a pint in 3 mouthfulls :)

PIGGY BACH xxx

Decided not to make a roast dinner today for the family because i think thats what trigger me eating last week.I had some chicken and veg (no carbs)so today the're on pizza or KFC cause i know i can't eat that.I'm not eating anything bad just eating,chicken/veg/cottage cheese,but i can see it will lead me to a slippery slope so i'd rather feed them crap i know i can't eat than the roast.Sat and Sun are always my worst days,i'm hanging in the house too much around the kitchen.So today i'm not cooking and i'll see if that helps.

Hey, how's everybody getting on? Yesterday was hard, I ended up having a chicken salad. I am going for a picnic today, and plan to stick to just my shake, if not I might have a salad.
My aim is too 100% ss from Monday as I find it so much easier when I am at work, so my next Sat I will be in ketosis, and will make the weekend so much bearable.

Hope everybody is doing better than me...why are restarts so blooming hard?:)

Back