THE TOUGH LOVE CDers :)

You have joined. I do not kick you, thats lies. Love you with all my heart but i do make you drink water and sort your packs out xxx

Well done TLLT - i'm very proud! xx

wow AG.... that has spurred me on!
I had a shake a soup..........and a plum today. I know i know.

blue_grapefruit - 37lbs till BMI 25
gdollery - 10lbs till BMI 25
Wobbly - 71lbs till BMI 25
East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
xkarina24 - 5lbs till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs til BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
To lose long trek -50lbs to go to BM1 25
Kitteh

annie - whats a diet chinese tea? and are you on the MSE forum??

xx

Evening all! Reposting cos my BMI thing seems to have got eaten:

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback - 16lb til BMI 25
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
Kitteh

Had a pretty good day....also got some serious inspiration, I've been invited to a black tie awards ceremony in 3 weeks (3!!!) so I need to slim into a posh frock of some description ahhh! Hope you're all being proper hardcore and on track today my dears xx

Oooh, yes please I'd like to join this tough love group!

I think the reason I keep falling off the wagon is because I don't believe I'll succeed. I can't face dieting because in some dim part of my brain I think it's for ever. But it's not! It's only for six months. How can I convince myself that I CAN do it and I WILL be slim this summer?

Loved your advice Porgous.

Hiya Guys, :D

I need a kick up the arse, So I am here to join your squad..

I am on cd, off cd, Then on, then off, I'm Cheating, then being good, cheating, then being good,
Well frankly I am only cheating MYSELF.

Kel, just shut it & get on with it,, ARRGGHHHHH..

HELP.. :cry:

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs till BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback - 16lb till BMI 25
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
Kitteh
Kelly1977

Can someone paste & copy the website to find out how much I need to lose for BMI 25.. ;)

................................................................................

My WI was last night - just updated by loss to BMI 25:

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 117 till BMI 25
Dobbie - 12lbs till BMI 25 - now 4.25lbs
Emm28
Elaine
Julesy - 47lbs till BMI 25
Prettyfromtheback - 16lb till BMI 25
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
Kitteh
Kelly1977

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Anyone in need of some tough love??

Totally losts it yesterday.Put my back out and took a really strong pain killer that really mad me ill.Ste came home in the afternoon and found me being sick and not with it(i was really ill).He then made me eat some toast,i was retching with nothing left in my belly,so he got really mad and made me eat.I did start to feel better after.Still have a very sore back and i'm trying to go back to 100% ss today.

East_star
Squishy
Camilla
bigley b
AG1981 - 105 till BMI 25
Emm28
Elaine
Prettyfromtheback
Halloran
Mazza
Annie D
Carol
Suemal
Manachina
Mandy
Kitteh
Caron

Suemal - I'm not sure on the tough love proceedure for when you're forced to eat due to illness so I'm going to leave that one for Leah. lol!

Leah - sorry wasn't around for PM'ing last night had a mad busy day at work yesterday and then was cream crackered and asleep most of the night so never got my daily dose of mini's.

Have had 3 litres of water already today been hungry so trying to curb it with water. having a tetra in half an hour though so should be fine.

How is everyone doing?

Suemal Tough love is not what you need today but tough luck for that back issue and what it is doing to you. It is possible to remain on the diet and do well at the same time but you may need to look at the timing of when you took the pills/had you eaten from your packs recently/just how strong your painkillers were/ if you are on 3 packs - perhaps and only perhaps you should take an extra pack whilst you take the tablets, drinking more water as well. Have a chat with your cdc and or GP on that one.
I had exactly the same issue soon after I started the diet on 3 pks a day. My back problems recently have been great and each day I start off with a strong dose of anti inflammatory slow release painkiller. Some days it doesnt touch the pain I experience and one day in particular I took what had been a normal occasional supplement of painkiller during the day 30/500 cocodemol x 2 BUT before I had the pack and it had been sometime since the last one. I came all over queer and promptly passed out in the chair after having momentary shakes. I went to the doctor to discuss the problem and was told to only take 1 tablet not two because of my diet and if that was too much to lower the dose. I now use 4 packs a day rarely take even the one and I have had no repeat of the frightening experience of reacting to medicine in such a way.
I hope this post helps you to understand what MAY have happened with you. My back is making progress very slowly with the aid of good physio, aquaerobics under the guidance of a physio AND LOSING THE WEIGHT. Keep your chin up and good luck. Dont go into periods of starvation - use your sachets wisely.

Sue - just take it easy hun! Slowly does it!

Massive well done to dobbie and AG :D

I'm in 14 trousers today - reckon i've lost about half a stone but seeing as i'm not weighing for another 30 odd days i can't confirm it!

Everyone ok? xxx

Woo hoo - Go Leah!!! Aren't you just a tinsy winsy bit curious about how much you've lost?! I know I am!!!

yeah - very curious!

It also helps that i did a few days prep, so i dont actually know what day i'm on - and i dont want to know. Makes it easier in my head :D

Well done on your loss hun xx

Well done Leah, keep it up!

looking forward to the results should be amazing if you're a good girl.

you know what happens if not.... :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Well done Leah! I'm too scared to try the ole 14's!! keep hoiking up the 16's still!! though today I managed to pull em down without undoing them!! (the postman was really impressed!!):D

I won't weigh til the CDC visit (27th I think!) Well done again! p.s: I can't beat the pint down in 3 that you've set! I've given up now much to my family's delight!! (they got such a drenching!!!) love to all tough-lovers and hang in there!!! bb xxx

Back