The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Met up with friends who were having Expressos/Hot Chocolates with Marshmallows/Oreo Cookies/Danishes/ Cinnamon Rolls...but resisted and had my Alpen Lights and Green Tea :)

I resisted Jammy Dodgers, Doritos and a galaxy caramel all from my 6th formers! bless!

everyday on my way to work i go into the co-op to get milk for my weetabix and im hit up the face upon entering the shop with the smell of freshly baked crossiants and jambons and sausage rolls now usually they are cooking when i go in but this morning i was later than usual and they were out on the stand beside where i was getting my milk and banana from i was sooo tempted but there is no way i was wastingmy syns on that when i can use them on something alot better later on like a cheeky wee options carribean coconut hot chocolate drink ( 2syns ) yummmm far nicer

It's WI day today... It's only a 10 minute walk away from where I live, but along the way I pass a chicken shop, a fish and chip shop and a really good kebab shop... what a tease!

Went to Aldi yesterday for some bits and bobs and managed to resist all the yummy biscuits and cakes. I bought some funny shaped pasta instead :)

I resisted the tempation of buying something naughty whilst out today. Instead I bought a fruit salad and a small stick of cheese from M&S and it was loverly. What a good girl I was :D

it sure is not easy resisting all the nice stuff in the kitchen, but so far am doing it!
i made the mistake of going shopping after work, hungry..............
but i managed to resist the fresh doughnuts and other goodies.
i did buy myself a big bar of chocolate though and broke it up into little pieces at home and put it in the freezer. tonight i will have 3 pieces for having been so good.
and with it being frozen the sensation of it melting in my mouth lasts longer:D

i freeze grapes :D

i havnt had chocolate since i started this apart from a few mikado and a few hi fi bars

i know if i ate a proper chocolate bar id have to eat more than 1 and i would lapse lol

have resisted the rest of the chocolate in the freezer, actually only had 3 small pieces:D

omg i nearly caved in today, there were sausages and bacon on the hotplate, and chicken nuggets and and and, and the chef made croissants for the staff some choc ones some filled with custard and raisins...............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhssssss
BUT i resisted it all, and am sitting at home on my lunch break sucking some liquorice:D

I am going to have to resist cheese tonight. Eating out at our friend's house. We have them over every other week and they have us on alternate Thursdays. Because my OH is fussy eater and so is one of our friends to some extent, it's always some incarnation of bread cheese and chicken. I love cheese. :(

Eek. Im sitting this evening for a baby we have at work.. they like to leave me treats.. eeek.

Yesterday i resisted birthday cake. Day three.. here we go. x

i resisted the same lovely crossiants and danish pastrys i did yest and today i also resisted the urge to get a sausage roll in the shop this mornin i was getting hunger pains on the way to work and i was gonna be another 40 mins getting to work but i just waited and had a bigger breakfast than usual :D

I am resisting oreos and big glass of milk that my DS is eating :( lol

Just realised this is slimming world haha *doh*

Back