The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I have left the cakes alone that are in the other office

also I made a j spud to take to work with me and warm up - havent eaten it as all my fruit has filled me up today - so I guess i have resisted that as well lol

x

I like my coffee's milky, so nearly always go over my milk and have to syn the extra I have... trying a new trick, Pepsi Max.. and drink that instead of coffee, hopefully this should work. So if I have a normal coffee with milk in the morning I have enough milk for a big latte in the afternoon. New day, new coffee strategy....lol!

ah i see. i don't drink coffee so i offer no solutions! good luck :)

its my first green week this week, and its also day one.. so cant really comment!

i did lose half my weight on green before EE was invented but that was so long ago i can barely remember!

im not feeling the need for meat yet, though the idea of a crispy bacon sarni is so appealing.

I ate far too much after WI last night and now have the worst nausia and bad belly.. but all i want to do it EAT!

i keep getting really really greedy days and all i want to do is eat, im on red at the mo but i've just been eating free/superfree food until i pop and that's helped!

well. im trying to do the whole 'only eat when hungry' which is an entirly new concept to me. So when i do want a snack, i'l have a muller or some more fruit, but this discomfort in my stomach feels alot like hunger, even though i know it's not possible! LOL

GGGGRRRRRRRR! yes thats me growling.
I am soooo disapointed with myself that i couldnt stay away from the kids easter egg. I broke into it for my daughter, gave her a little sensible bit and then proceeded to eat half of the egg before my brain had even kicked in and told me to stop.!!!

You have all been sooo good why did i blow it!

.... the idea of a crispy bacon sarni is so appealing.

Can you not have the bread as a HEXB and the bacon as another HEXB?

I haven't done anything but green since I started but one day I had to have my bacon! lol... didn't eat it all weirdly enough though... far too much for one Bashful to cope with in one meal :eek:

I couldn't quite believe it :)

Today I have resisted cake, sausage and chips and the big bar of chocolate that have been floating about today

I have cried, though, but not given in lol

I felt so weak to cry!

:rolleyes:

lol xxx

Our friend came to lunch. I did yummy SW main meal, followed by 'pud' of fruit, cheese and biscuits. For 'pud' I had the fruit only but the part I am proud of is that husband and our friend had a large brandy each with coffee. It smelt totally delish!

Now I know I could have measured and synned the brandy BUT once I started, I wouldn't have stopped. Before I knew it, I would have downed half the bottle plus then started on loads of nibbles from fridge. Am proud of myself.

Just resisted the instant mash with my Red day sausages and filled up instead on green beans, onions and a fried egg!

Even more impressive was yesterday's resisting... Went to Maccy D's with the family and had a chicken salad, no dressing. Instead of a white bap, I snuck in a wholemeal pitta bread (HEB) and a homeade blue cheese and yogurt dressing (half a HEA), all polished off with a diet coke. No big mac, no fries, well done me!!

The staffroom of the school I'm currently on teaching practice in is always full of goodies like biscuits and cakes. Yesterday I caved in for the first time and had a Jaffa Cake bar - was very miffed later when I found out the little tiny thing was 6.5 syns!!! Never again am I going to be tempted.

I'm always going to have alpen lights in my bag now so if I do fancy a sweetie treat I can have a SW friendly one instead of reaching for something in the staffroom.

Today I resisted a hot, butted, freshly made scone. Another teaching assistant brought it to me, just been baked.

wednesday was a mcdonalds and had a fruit bag and water when my daughter and hubby were tucking in, today was a jam donut from morrisons which i love an wouldnt think twice of eating a box of 5, had a freddo instead and water!

Pizza on Friday night at a work "do". We all went for end of year drinks on the Directors, when we got there they decided to order 6 huge pizza's to share whilst drinking. I stick to my vodka and slimline with ice and a slice - I'm currently polishing my halo ;)

Well done people!!! x

Went for a walk along Newcastle Quayside this morning and the Sunday Market was on. My Mum (whose skinny) bought a gorgeous looking chocolate cupcake. I resisted...there were also Sweets, Chocolates, more Cupcakes, Cakes, Candyfloss, Fudge, Chips, Cheeses, Donuts and many many other temptations but I sat and munched on 2 alpen light bars. GO ME!!!

I made Cherry Cupcakes with DD4 and I didn't lick the bowl (for either the mix or the icing!!)

All cakes were speedily consumed by my hungry hordes so temptation over! :) xx

Back