The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

Danish pastries!!!

Did well at weigh in last night so really fancied a treat. Had some garlic bread........but resisted the urge to eat a Wispa as well!! That may not sound like much resistance, but controlled treating is an issue for me as sometimes once I start I cannot stop. Allowing myself a needed treat but stopping before it got way too much was great :)

My OH just said to me 'shall we get a takeaway?' and i said 'yyyyyyyyyyyNO'. Very strong! SW chips with veggie curry sauce to reward my willpower methinks!

A chcolate eclair/ raspberry doughnut/blueberry muffin/ triple choc chip cookies, bought by our head teacher as a reward for all our hard work in school due to the OFSTED inspection!

My OH just said to me 'shall we get a takeaway?' and i said 'yyyyyyyyyyyNO'. Very strong! SW chips with veggie curry sauce to reward my willpower methinks!

My OH also tried to tempt me with an Indian takeaway tonight and I managed to resist. Pasta n sauce, mushrooms,spring onions, peas n some chicken (EE) for me:D lol

Chicken satay from the chinese. It's takeaway night for me and dh but I had chicken and black bean sauce instead. Twas so yummy and I followed it with the quark cheesecake with alpen bar base...yuummmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D

Ive been at alton towers for the weekend and have resisted many temptations from cheesecake to burger king! Insted i opted for a chicken salad wrap Im in my first week of sw Im so pleased i resisted!

Wannabe skinnymini said:
Everything unhealthy at Thorpe Park and then chip shop chips and kebab at home :)

Totally know how u felt i was at alton towers all i could smell was chips lol

Cheesy bite pizza, Rose wine, magners. I went to pizza hut last night and had chicken chilli pasta and drank didn't coke and rum all night . Anyone know the syns in the pasta?

A pub roast dinner with all the trimmings. Instead I had salmon with veggies and potatoes. But then I jus couldn't resist sticky toffee pudding for dessert, damn it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why oh whyyyyy does everything become oh so appealing when its off limits? Today I (painfully) resisted some lovely choccie biscuit cake! It looked so damn good :( I even felt a little hard done by when I was making my bf a sandwich with butter (which I thought I hated :confused:)

Got to admit though I feel so good having stayed within my syns ( curly wurly and some extra cheese).. I know I'd be driving myself nuts if i'd have succumbed to the temptation of it all! Another day done :)

Yesterday I resisted a large piece of deliciously crispy lamb fat off half a rack of lamb, that my daughter was waving around, asking who wants it!

Back