The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I had a bit of a crappy week, but i resisted something to eat in the evening. even though hubby had jacket spuds and southern fried chicken. i wasnt hungry so didnt eat. whereas i would have just had something similar to him even though i might have been slightly peckish.

i resisted some biscuits that my fella was scoffing - and i have parceled them up for him to take to work so they are not in the house. So resisting and removing temptation - double whammy!!!!

A student gave me a 500g bar of cadbury's to say sorry for being so badly behaved during the two years of his Gcse course and I said thank you, brought it home unopened and gave it to my neighbour! Never seen my OH look so upset! Lol!

Today I bought some a packet of Saint Agur (strong cheese) to mix with quark for a cheesey dip to have tomorrow. I carefully cut the exact 28g HEXA allowance and put the rest in the fridge (at the very back of the fridge). Mixed my slice with the quark and put it in the fridge to 'mature'.

Not a gram over 28! ... I did licked my fingers though :whistle:

I cooked my hubby his favorite flap jack i was hoping he wouldn't ask me to make it lol smelt so good but i resisted! Ive put it right at the back of the fridge so i don't see it!

cheese. i was going to cut off some and just nom it (because thats how i roll) but i didnt...still craving though :(

A whole menu of bad naughty but nice stuff including donuts and ice cream (well I had a small taste of someone else's ice cream).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2368217202.jpg
    image-2368217202.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 36
I cooked my hubby his favorite flap jack i was hoping he wouldn't ask me to make it lol smelt so good but i resisted! Ive put it right at the back of the fridge so i don't see it!

What a lovely wife :)

Missjlouise said:
What a lovely wife :)

I know sometimes Im too nice theres still left over in the fridge :-(

cupcakes!
Chips!
Nachos!

a second piece of cake (i did have one piece- but i saved syns for that- whew)

A piece of thornrons chocolate birthday cake:))

A nice person at work who went out and bought everyone ice creams because it's so hot! Boy that took some willpower!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Battenberg minis!

I resisted a left over piece of meat feast pizza (from asda)

my brother ended up throwing it out :O

but i didnt nom it! yay :D

Back