The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

People at work had jaffa cakes today. I resisted them and I love jaffa cakes!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I am currently resisting a whole LOAD of cream cakes that are sat in the works kitchen which someone brought in for their birthday. Go me! Its the 5.5lbs I lost at WI last night that is keeping me strong lol.

Bourbon biscuits to dunk in my tea.:giveup:

I just found this smiley........kiss it biscuit police!

:kissass:

Currently my hubby wanting a takeaway for tea tonight Im say No go me!

JamesRob said:
Colleague that sits next to me brought in two big boxes of Krispy Kreme doughnuts this morning for everyone to share, and plonked them down right in front of me!

Theres only one left... Managed to resist though! :)

I couldn't do it... I would have to have had one!! They are too delish not to. I love them more than kfc & that's saying something because I'd give my right arm and half my left for a kfc LOL xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I couldn't do it... I would have to have had one!! They are too delish not to. I love them more than kfc & that's saying something because I'd give my right arm and half my left for a kfc LOL xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins
I'm with you there, I'm normally the first one at the Krispy Kreme's... and the KFC! (I'd quite happily give both arms for a boneless banquet box with gravy!) lol. Theres still one left which Im not going to touch...

...just stare at it and drool a little! :D

I've resisted a twirl all day, it's sat in the kitchen taunting me and it's still there now, I will not give in

Today I resisted a blueberry muffin.

today i am HUNGRY cos i cant have anything with syns in cos i am out for a meal tonight that i dont know the syns value of......stress!

SO only syns i have had so far were my choc weetabix!!! meh!

I want a double decker. The snack machine is CALLING ME! x

I resisted a chicken burger and chips. Ordered a chicken and bacon salad at lunchtime but the waiter brought me a burger instead and offered it as a replacement. It smelt amazing!

Kieragh1515 said:
Oh I so didn't :-( 14 syns cry...

Keiragh, was it nice? It's only because it's so synful that I left it, I'd rather a creme egg for less lol. Now if it had been a raspberry and White chocolate muffin I'd have inhaled it!

If it was stunning you can forgive yourself the syns. Next time go for the raspberry and White chocolate hehe!

i resisted a whole tray of fresh baked assorted buns & cakes at a party today!
Veeeeery proud of myself!
:D

I was on a training course today, there were pastries in the morning break, a buffet type lunch thing and biscuits in the afternoon. Resisted them all and happily ate my salad and fruit :D

The little biscuit you get with your coffee in the m&s cafe - love em but no idea on syns so left it on the tray. Also had a filter coffee with semi-skimmed rather than a cappucino cos didn't want to go over on my milk :)

xx

Back