The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

A two finger bar of KitKat - although I did just had chocolate mousse instead!! :D xxx

Just watched the hubby eat butter drenched crumpets. As much as I wanted the same I resisted and stuck to having 2 slices of toast which I took from the borrowers as a h/e x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just resisted the yorkie cookies from asda they are my favorite i put them in the basket than walked off then put them back on the shelf YAY ME!

I'm baking cakes for a fundraiser at the weekend and just made piña colada cake and rum cake. It was sooooo hard not to lick the bowl! Lol

On top of that there is a fresh loaf of bread cooking in the bread maker and it smells amazing. Silly me for having all of my HEXB's today already! D'oh!

Debs x

Just resisted licking both my fingers and the bill while making a cake for someone else's birthday!

Today i resisted chip friday in work - all my team sat eating fish and chips and i eat couscous! The smell of chips was devine  then came home and hubby had doner kb - been a testing day but i survived! Phew 

Today I've resisted the major urge to eat everything in site. I've not even been hungry but all I want to do is eat junk!

Today I've resisted the major urge to eat everything in site. I've not even been hungry but all I want to do is eat junk!

Wish I had your will power today :p

lsf666 said:
One word. Costco :-(

I haven't been to costco since starting SW for the same reason. We always used to buy a tray of Danish pastries, and eat them all!!! Omg, what pigs we were!

Hope the damage wasn't too bad x

I have been to a family fun day - supporting Help the Heroes at the Legion today.

There were home made cakes, pastries, crumble - brownies! and all sorts!

Also - sweets, biscuits and a BBQ cooking burgers and sausages and onions.

Managed to not have a thing (not even a single smartie!) and am now home planning the evening meal of pasta bake!!!!

Wooop woop!

I think i deserve a medal. But what do i know? hehe! x

Charmel said:
I haven't been to costco since starting SW for the same reason. We always used to buy a tray of Danish pastries, and eat them all!!! Omg, what pigs we were!

Hope the damage wasn't too bad x

Actually bought loads of fruit and veg. Who knew they do fruit and veg as well as cakes and croissants???!!!

Fresh hot homemade bread.

plenty - ive been shopping in town and there are ice cream people, pic and mix people, cakes in starbucks!

Ive been angelic - again!!!!! x

Back