The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

I am currently resisting a Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky. Why, oh WHY have they brought out a load of fancy new flavours when I'm trying to be good..? Plus, my office looks out on to the busiest bus route in Europe (apparently) and nearly every bus has a giant KitKat advert on the side of it... Boo : (

Today I resisted..

Two Creme Eggs which I very nearly bought in Tesco at lunchtime. I didn't really want them - they were 2 for 90p, so I thought I'd get them.

Luckily for me, I couldn't get the self-scanner to scan the barcode (it's kinda tricky because of the egg shape), so I put them back. Now I'm really happy I did :)

today i resisted a chip shop dinner ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how i could have easily , easily ate the lot but instead had a sweet n sour mug shot followed by a banana and how proud do i feel now
smug n proud x

Resisted various chocolate bars from the vending machine while studying: despite standing in front of it for 5 mins. Ppl must think I'm crazy. Stuck to my fruit and home made sarnie (hexb) to save myself for steak tonight :)

Sparklefooff said:
I am currently resisting a Peanut Butter KitKat Chunky. Why, oh WHY have they brought out a load of fancy new flavours when I'm trying to be good..? Plus, my office looks out on to the busiest bus route in Europe (apparently) and nearly every bus has a giant KitKat advert on the side of it... Boo : (

I feel ur pain!! My team in work were on about getting them last Friday and I absolutely love peanut butter n chocolate!!! my friend the opposite side of the desk had the orange one... Sitting there watch her eat that and the guy next to me eat a twix was all kinds if torture as I ate my grapes... Not the same. BUT... you do get that lovely smug feeling for resisting and ur that tiny bit closer to target :) RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE!!!

Flibsey said:
I think I need some frozen grapes becaude I could rall go for a peanutbutter kitkat about now.

I have 2/3 of one sitting in my fridge! bought 1 yesterday and since u can split it into 3 chunks I took a third. works out around 4/4.5 syns.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have 2/3 of one sitting in my fridge! bought 1 yesterday and since u can split it into 3 chunks I took a third. works out around 4/4.5 syns.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no Lactase tablets left though, and it's just not worth the diarrhoea and burning bumhole lol :8855:

2 strawb bonbons!

I had a "bite" (half of) an orange KitKat at the weekend and it was the nicest thing I've ever had in my mouth.

Ahem.

I'm hungover, which used to mean I'd go to the shop and get hungover comfort food like doritos and dip. Instead I had cheese on toast with my hexs. good stuff.

gravy with my sausage and mash

Today I am resisting... HOT BUTTERED WHITE TOAST!!!! It might be boring but I think toast is my actual favourite food in the world... However, the thought that I have the most amazeballs homemade syn-free chilli for lunch today has totally helped me to resist...! : D

On Monday the boss walked around with the Quality Street when I was away from the desk, when I got back I had a purple one (hazelnut and caramel) on my keyboard Mmmmm.

It is still on my desk staring at me, this is my resist every day. I have told my colleague that it will still be on the desk in May! This is a real test of my resolve as I really like the purple ones :D

Back