The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

chilli mayo or butter on my baked potato. Mum and dad were having both on theirs and I was staring lovingly at their plates but I resisted and enjoyed my meal as it was.

M Louise H said:
Punching my husband!!

.....oh, and cookies in the office.

Lmao!! X
ellierose988 said:
chilli mayo or butter on my baked potato. Mum and dad were having both on theirs and I was staring lovingly at their plates but I resisted and enjoyed my meal as it was.

Could make your own with lighter than
Light Hellmann mayo and some fresh chillis or chilli powder?! Tastes yummy I'm
Sure x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cinnamon Swirls the OH cooked from scratch! The b*stard!

A choc chip muffin 20.5 syns by heck sod that!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

latte. cookies. cake. chocolate. and finally on the way back to the car, chips with salt and vinegar. might have to make allowances and have some proper chip shop chips this weekend though lol.

4 finger Kitkat! 233 cals! Glad I didn't waste my syns!

An enormous bag of Chomps that are sat just by the kettle at work.. :drool:

jelly and ice cream. I know it'd only be 5.5 syns for my portion, but I just don't want to add to my syns today. I really over did it on sat so I'm not cutting out my syns, just being very sensible. I had strawberries instead and will probably have a banana later on.

Wow I havnt had marshmallow fluff since I was little, didn't even know they still made it!! It's like spreadable marshmallow very yummy :) u could dip strawberries in it mmmm x today I resisted home made welsh cakes... I know, a welshie eating a welsh cake... Will the irony ever cease :D

Back