The 'what i resisted today' Thread.

A McDonalds!! Hubby took me in on the way home and I had a grilled chicken and bacon salad with no dressing. The box said it was 185 kcals and the bacon and chicken were very lean so it was syn free on red. Had with a diet coke. I felt very proud of myself as hubby tucked into a big mac meal and then a further cheeseburger!!

Pie and fresh bread from the bakery

OH came home with mini cream cake selection from M&S. and shoved them in my face. I enjoyed the smell but that was it! lol

teaflower said:
A huge vanilla slice - soooo hard to resist tho!

Omg yum! You have more willpower than me. They are my kryptonite lol

X x x

Shirleen said:
Mine too I had a fresh cream slice on Saturday! :(

The worst thing, in shops they come in packs of two! Lol did I say worst?...

X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
The worst thing, in shops they come in packs of two! Lol did I say worst?...

X x x

Haha Son had the second!
I'm going to insist he buys Choux buns for him and Sam in future as I hate those!

My hubby doesn't like cake so it means I'm stuck with both. Shame!

X x x

jilly said:
Cold pizza shop pizza still sitting where my son left it on the worktop Grrrrr. Fridge or bin ? fridge or bin ?

Bin, imagine all those germs, are you SURE he washed his hands? Are you SURE the person making it washed theirs?

(have I put you off yet?)

I have not yet eaten a bad thing but my OH has booked a table at TGIs for tonight and I'm dreading the temptations as there isn't 1 good thing on there menu! :(

My colleagues keep eating oatcakes with sausage and bacon. I'm drooling at the smell. But not giving in, they are dripping in fat.

Back