The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

Gosh, I have totally been slack. Not in exercising just getting my updates in - wasn't getting alerts so totally forgot (tho did squats and instructor even commented this morning that my form looked way better - whoop!!)

So, up to 120 squats with kettle bell today.
Boot camp & body combat Saturday (2 hours of classes to make up for planned bucket of wine that nite)
Insanity class this morning.

Think that catches me up. Averaging 4 classes min a week just now & increasing squats 6 days a week.

Already planning September challenge (core me thinks!!) reminds me - great alternative to sit ups is to use exercise ball (big fan!)

I'll probably change the thread title to carry it on so we can all continue to do what works when August is over as its been very successful :)

I did my hooping tonight :) I have ordered wrist supports for the kettle bell using prime so they should be here tomorrow!

I'll probably change the thread title to carry it on so we can all continue to do what works when August is over as its been very successful :)

Great idea - I'm rubbish at finding new interesting threads (in fact more times than not just follow ur links ;) Been working so far.) Will be sure to get new challenge logged next Thursday!

Great idea - I'm rubbish at finding new interesting threads (in fact more times than not just follow ur links ;) Been working so far.) Will be sure to get new challenge logged next Thursday!

Excellent. I'm thinking my newchallenge will be a little different. Rather than a certain set amount each day (although will continue to hoop) I will aim to be able to do a full kettle bell workout, no breaks by end of sept.

It's too hot today. I can't even think about doing the kettle bell later. Although my wrist wraps have arrived. I might hoop. But then I might not if it doesn't drop much temperature wise. We are under a heatwave weather warning down here!! Took children or with one of DDs friends and they asked to go home they were so hot!! We had a lounge picnic indoors :eek:

Lots of stairs for me again so far! Back in Leeds now though waiting for the train to Harrogate so general walking. Blooming exhausted :oops:

Ruth
X

I've done over 10k steps each day this whole time part from one day. I'm at 14k today already. Really exhausted today, it's either chasing my daughter around the beach, the heat, all the walking or the pregnancy. Perhaps a mixture of them all. I'm also a bit sunburnt......I have never been sunburnt. Had suncream on too.

Lots of stairs for me again so far! Back in Leeds now though waiting for the train to Harrogate so general walking. Blooming exhausted :oops:

Ruth
X
It's too warm to walk in this heat isn't it.
I love Harrogate. I went this year, my husband had a bike race that started and finished at Riply Castle.

Was it a random comment from a random person or, like, your partner or something? ;)

"Ooh I see you in tesco all the time, I think your bum is changing" :eek:

Was it a random comment from a random person or, like, your partner or something? ;)

"Ooh I see you in tesco all the time, I think your bum is changing" :eek:

:D:D:D:D too funny.

No - it was from a co-worker (I do wear form-fitting dresses to be fair). The scary bit though being it was the HR director (after night out when we were all on the wine and I apparently went on about how much exercise I was doing and how much I loved SW). Guess he just wanted to validate that my efforts were paying off :cool:.

:D:D:D:D too funny.

No - it was from a co-worker (I do wear form-fitting dresses to be fair). The scary bit though being it was the HR director (after night out when we were all on the wine and I apparently went on about how much exercise I was doing and how much I loved SW). Guess he just wanted to validate that my efforts were paying off :cool:.

Yeah, that will be it ;)

So I just gave my daughter the iPad (because she didn't nap and is driving me crazy) so I could do a workout. Although it's too hot and I only did 40mjns of the 50s
It was the davina body buff boxing one. It was annoying.

I danced my whole childhood and I taught dance while I was at uni. I naturally start everything on the right. So she was saying 'right leg' and she was using her right leg, but the video made it opposite leg to me. Arghh confusing but it was quite hard in the heat. That's me done for today, in at 11k steps.

I have a recipe for veg low syn brownies so might try them today.

I did my 28 mins of kettle bell. In this heat I was dripping with sweat. It was gross.

Tins of tomatoes done, maybe after holding a core drill that wasn't such a good idea. Ouch!!!

Ruth
X

Back