The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

I have brought back my kettlebells. Not as big as your one @lickthelid

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/482166703838354059/

Yes but mine doesn't have a smiley face :)

I done my squats every night before bed but no arm exercises. I walked miles around Exeter as we went rhino hunting. They were scattered around the city.:)

My favourite one was outside the library.
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/482166703838354379/

How lovely :) the rhino is gorgeous!!

Hi craftermary, I'm Pleased to say I achieved 80 squats today and 20 baked bean arm exercises / lifts for the bingo wings! - the aching muscles are easing up a bit now....not sure I'm going to be able to achieve 150 squat challenge but I will give it a good go.
Nice pic of the rhino.

I'm trying to do my hooping but little one keeps waking up!! :eek:

I will persevere!!!

I finished my 20 mins. Wanted to try kettle bell but my dad popped round at exactly the wrong time so I may try the dvd tonight

Did your dad stay all night? ;)

No thank goodness but by the time he had left it was 20 mins of hooping or nothing. With little one being so restless if I need to settle in to do the dvd I need to do it earlier in the evening otherwise I can guarantee he will interrupt and he doesn't settle as well for Mr LTL, however we may have to start training him to!! I nearly didn't manage the hooping but got there in the end :)

Hi Ruth, me too... walked miles today I think I need to get a pedometer as I don't actually know how far I'm walking.
Walking, squats and arm exercises...I must say I'm quite impressed with myself. ( ha ha )

If you happen to have an iPhone and it's in your pocket then you have one built in :) I only discovered that fairly recently

Hello my lovelies... so sorry I have been neglectful but I have been walking every day.... apart from Thursday when I went to the first Belly Dancing Class I have managed to get to since my mum went into hospital... I have so missed it :D

Back