The "whatever" Exercise Challenge

I have quite an old iPhone, not sure I have one built in

Do you have the health app? White with a little heart?

I managed 18 mins of kettle bells

Oh the sweat

Learnt mine is too heavy and I need to build up to it! Mr LTL is under instruction to locate smaller.

Thanks @RosiePops but No to either of the former although I still keep meaning to get up to home bargains.

Sports Direct would have to give me one free as I refuse to give any money to Mike Ashley. The man is a corrupt....greedy.....ill stop there before I get into trouble haha.

Mr LTL is having a look in tesco as we speak as its a mahoosive one and they do loads of fitness stuff. If not Argos is just inside Sainsburys down the road so I'll manage to pick one up in the next couple of days. Literally and figuratively!

Totally agree about sports direct. Shambles of a company - very happy the world knows it now!

Got my kettle bells at tesco. Very reasonable.

Daughter is in workout gear and wanting me to take her for a run. Not my strong suit but must set right example. Still planning a boxing session this afternoon so reckon I'm getting loads of body magic today!!:D

Been for a walk with the dogs..... will be walking to church and back later :D

10k run this morning. I want to start taking it more seriously but I'm not sure what is considered a good time. It took me 43 mins this morning which I think it okay for a fat girl. My husband runs and does it in 39 and he did a race last month and was to the end of the group. So I might try and match him, I'm hoping it will become easier when I have less weight to carry? Mo Farah did it in 27mins lol

Slightly dying here. May take the whole day off tomorrow (including the squats). Took daughter to the park for a run - not very far but we did do sprints (she gave up and was like "you do this all the time??!!"). Poor toots.

Deciding that wasn't enough of a workout, I went to gym - did my 90 squats with a big tube/log weight (glutton for punishment me thinks). Also boxed for 15 minutes and did loads of other core stuff. Its not even the next day and I can barely move. I think a rest day is in order (as have Insanity class Tuesday morning).

Good thing I actually love working out...

I do use Amazon yes and did have a look but found a cheaper one at Argos :) I've reserved it to pick up tomorrow

Did my 20 mins of hooping tonight :) :)

I did just under 15k in steps yesterday and just over 10k today!

Coming home tomorrow!

Ruth
X

10k run this morning. I want to start taking it more seriously but I'm not sure what is considered a good time. It took me 43 mins this morning which I think it okay for a fat girl. My husband runs and does it in 39 and he did a race last month and was to the end of the group. So I might try and match him, I'm hoping it will become easier when I have less weight to carry? Mo Farah did it in 27mins lol

I'd say that's a good time already- it took me that long to do my first 5k!
I think the more you do it the more time you can shave off- it will come down quicker at first then steady out. I'm still in the 'amazed I can do it at all' stage and can't really contemplate going any faster yet! Surely as you lose weight it will become easier?!

I agree on the 5K chat. I'm rubbish at running and even when I did several 5Ks a week, I never got below 35 minutes! Normal for me would be 37/38 and I exercise quite a bit. So well done.

My mantra as I'm doing it though is: "You're Still Faster Than Those Sitting on the Sofa" OR "If it was easy, everyone would be doing it." Way to go ladies - keep it up... you will improve against your own time. Best not to compare to others - never helps.

My OH says the same @soshbfly that it's faster than those doing nothing! I have found that running seems to be the only thing I can be competitive with myself on- the only thing that I've actually wanted to get better and better at. So that's my motivation. Though I don't see that I'll ever be a 'fast' runner, I'm just glad I'm doing something!

Back