The (Will)PowerPuff Girls Initiation Challenge

Haha my signature got so big I got an error message! I've taken my weights out as you can see from my sidebar what my weight is and how much I've lost. I'll just keep my mini goals in my sig and change them to orange as I hit them.

Changing the colour of the font is a good idea.
That's a hell of a lot of goals you've got going on there.
Well done you!!
I see you finished off and now have goals right up to target weight now.

Changing the colour of the font is a good idea.
That's a hell of a lot of goals you've got going on there.
Well done you!!
I see you finished off and now have goals right up to target weight now.

You started something with the mini goals! X I can't see the colours on the iPad :-( x

its all about willpower!! no trying to sneak a way around it lol!

Haha... don't forget who's in charge of the challenge.
Wouldn't it be a shame if some of your points went missing?! ;) haha
I haven't had any cheesecake this week, so :p
Just questioning haha.

But you lot are allowed 'crispbread' even though it's neither, just like cheesecake it's actually cake, it's made from biscuits.

You started something with the mini goals! X I can't see the colours on the iPad :-( x

It's the best way to do it in my opinion.
Break it up.
It's how to do all things in life.
When organising/tidying, you tidy a small bit at a time, not the whole room.
So why not apply that with your weight loss too.

So, I'm out of points for today (even though I actually went over thanks to Serena discovering I've been making a calculating error, but I am choosing to ignore it haha), so I'm classing that as a pass as I've not had any cake and won't be having any.

So, I'm out of points for today (even though I actually went over thanks to Serena discovering I've been making a calculating error, but I am choosing to ignore it haha), so I'm classing that as a pass as I've not had any cake and won't be having any.

Well Done Sweetie (and sorry agin for the being the WW Snitch!) x

Good Luck Everyone for Day 4! By Midday we will be half way through our challenge and Quest to be (Will)PowerPuff Girls! X

Can't believe it's day 4 already. We are doing so well.
Good luck for the day and for crossing the halfway line at noon!!

I had to remove most of my goals. I'll add more and delete the old ones as I hit them. My sig was just too big!

Still no biccies for me!

I had to remove most of my goals. I'll add more and delete the old ones as I hit them. My sig was just too big!

Still no biccies for me!

Well done Sweetie! I can see your newly reduced sig on the app! X

day 4 nearly done!!
just got to make sure i dont indulge later as im out tonight so will be eating late, something naught but nice sounds good and only have 11 points to use!!

day 4 nearly done!!
just got to make sure i dont indulge later as im out tonight so will be eating late, something naught but nice sounds good and only have 11 points to use!!

Well Done Sweetie! Keep that Willpower and focus tonight! X

Day 4 is done for me :) Another 4.6km walked and if I want to remember why I'm doing this I just uploaded some pics to my Diary! X

Day 4 done for me 2. Well done everybody.x

Well Done Sweetie! And to timing you was having Bread and Crisps every day! X

Back