Thinking about moving to Exante..

p_mcg

I've been on Lipotrim for 10 weeks now and although I find the routine and simpleness just what I needed and have lost 50lbs.... Our pharmacy is 10 miles away, and as we are in the process of moving...I just cannot justify the petrol and cost of being on it anymore...

Just wondering if anyone else was on another VLCD before this and how their losses changed and how they found exante compared??

Also, is it right you can drink Coke Zero while on Exante? That would be fab, just for when I'm sitting with friends who are drinking :D

Thanks for the info Starlight :)

I'm going to put my order in next week so will be joining the Exante train in April :D

I have done lighter life before and have to admit i didn't think exante would be as good as it was a third of the price, it took me a while to get used to the taste but now its fine. I have had good losses on the diet and would say its the same as ll, i personally think it's a great diet and fantastic value.

My thoughts on losses werent because of the price, just because I was under the impression Exante was slightly higher calories that Lipotrim?

It doesn't matter really, I just like the idea of having a variety and being able to sit down with my family for soup when they eat their meals, as LT's chicken soup is horrid! Plus the bars will be great for when I'm out all day :D Oh, and its cheaper :D

I am in my 1st week of exante after 10 weeks on lipotrim ( lost 51lb ) and i also thought that exante losses wouldn't be as good as Lipotrim but I was assured that they are so I decided to switch. I have messed up this week so can't yet give any advice on weight loss on exante but the taste is better! I think I worried about losses on exante not being as good as lipotrim because I was told that there are more calories consumed in a day on exante than on lipotrim? Silly but true :)

Looking forward to getting back into ketosis and seeing the results for myself xx see you on exante soon! X

p_mcg said:
My thoughts on losses werent because of the price, just because I was under the impression Exante was slightly higher calories that Lipotrim?

It doesn't matter really, I just like the idea of having a variety and being able to sit down with my family for soup when they eat their meals, as LT's chicken soup is horrid! Plus the bars will be great for when I'm out all day :D Oh, and its cheaper :D

Sorry I was typing the same kinda thing as you.
Ooh we thought the same thing lol

I was on Cambridge, but prefer this. The price is amazing, but I love the products. I am staying away from the bars though until I get to goal and can have them as snacks - they're too nice!

Ll is about 520 cals per day, lipotrim 440 & exante is 600 so not sure if this affects the speed of weight loss? If it's calories in to calories out u would have thought so but it is a small diff and after trying all 3 I'm happiest with exante for taste convenience and price.

Back