Thinking of doing s&s advice please

Just had cottage pie and enjoyed it :)
Just put a weeks order in with s&s. Still have 8 days of cd packs left so will mix up the 2 (alternative days) till cd has all gone.
Then I'll be on 100% s&s :)

Must say I've had x8 different packs of s&s over the last 2 days and I've liked them all :)
But I'm worried about this diet.
I've lost 1st 12lbs in 5 weeks on Cambridge and now I've tried s&s I don't want to do cd anymore but does s&s work the same as cd.. I hope so!
My husband said why change when cd is working for you?
Must admit he's got me thinking.
S&s packs are so lovely and I can have 4.. It does seem to good to be true. Too easy.
I'm scared I'm not going to have as good losses.. :(

S&S is a ketogenic VLCD the losses are every bit as good as any other VLCD out there

Starlight said:
S&S is a ketogenic VLCD the losses are every bit as good as any other VLCD out there

Thank you starlight.
It just seems to good to be true after the cd packs.
S&S packs are so nice & having 4 too :) x

Every S&S pack I try is so nice! :)
Can't wait till all my CD packs are gone then It'll be a S&S day everyday! :)

donnamarie said:
Every S&S pack I try is so nice! :)
Can't wait till all my CD packs are gone then It'll be a S&S day everyday! :)

This post feels like it won't wrote by me now.
I'm missing my cd products and have decided to stick with cd.
I'm just not enjoying s&s which is really weird as I started out loving it. :(

good luck Donna marie on staying with cambridge, but hope that you are staying on CD because you want to and not because you found it difficult to tell your consultant?? personally think the choc shakes are nicer on s'n's than on CD and if you shell out £150 on a 140 products its a heck of a lot cheaper than CD but then again you dont get the support of a caonsultant, just seemed strange that 4 days ago you love it then today you dont.... weird but good luck honey on reaching your goal whichever vlcd you choose :)

Nomsad said:
good luck Donna marie on staying with cambridge, but hope that you are staying on CD because you want to and not because you found it difficult to tell your consultant?? personally think the choc shakes are nicer on s'n's than on CD and if you shell out £150 on a 140 products its a heck of a lot cheaper than CD but then again you dont get the support of a caonsultant, just seemed strange that 4 days ago you love it then today you dont.... weird but good luck honey on reaching your goal whichever vlcd you choose :)

I'm so confused!
Think what put me off was the oatmeal I totally messed it up it was so lumpy and horrid I had to chuck it and I then went and had a cd porridge!
That's the thing see I'm addicted to the porridges and bars. And although s&s bars and meals are lovely I can't seem to do the porridges right.
And would rather lose the meals of s&s and stick with cd porridges.
Love the bars on both.
It's a shame I can't mix the 2 on the same day.
I just can't make my mind up :(
I've had a s&s day today and I've enjoyed it..
I'm so indecisive :(

You can mix them on the same day but if you do you need to follow the following...

1. Make sure you have no more than 60g of carbs
2. Have at least 50g of protein
3. Have up to 650 calories
4. Take a multivitamin.

This includes all food - including veggies and milk.

You can keep and eye on the levels using MyFitnessPal. People suggest one day of each because it's easier to manage.

weasey said:
You can mix them on the same day but if you do you need to follow the following...

1. Make sure you have no more than 60g of carbs
2. Have at least 50g of protein
3. Have up to 650 calories
4. Take a multivitamin.

This includes all food - including veggies and milk.

You can keep and eye on the levels using MyFitnessPal. People suggest one day of each because it's easier to manage.

At the moment I have x3 cd products 1 day and the next day x4 s&s packs.
Nothing else! No food. Just water.
I do have the odd cup of a tea with a dash of skimmed milk in.
I know only to have x1 bar a day.
In an ideal world id love a cd porridge a s&s shake a s&s meal and a s&s bar.
Would that be ok?
Basically just replacing 1 s&s pack with a cd porridge?

I don't know - look at the nutrition information for the actual packs you're thinking of having and see if having those 4 will meet your nutrition needs as listed above. You will have to look every day at the particular packs ou are thinking of having on that day as they all vary.

Back