third day at new job

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Well just completed my 3rd day and the girls are great and the jobs a doddle. The only thing is am now in my size 14's and feel great but guess what all the girls I work with are size 8 to 10 now I don't mind about that its just they say things like yeh when I was pregnant and out here I went up to a size 14. I couldn't believe it 14 is what I was striving for, you carn't win can you. Also at lunch there all having fatty foods like chips and fish and I'm sat there with a plain tuna salad, never mind I'm happy in my own skin but felt like the fatty again ha ha.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You're so not fat Lola - you just stick to being the weight that you feel comfortable at, that's what's most important .... and well done for eating healthily!!

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Katie, its really good eating healthily again and I have so much respect for fruit and veg, never looked at it before LL just the usual rubbish. You were always very kind and never lectured whilst I was on LL Katie so once again thanks a mill.xx

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aww thanks Lola, that's such a lovely thing to say xx

Really do wish you the very best with your new diet - you deserve to succeed :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.