Third time lucky...

What a great start Milton - enjoy those yummy veggies - I am looking forward to some tomorrow!!! Don't know why I push myself to do more PP days - can't help it - once I have started something I find it difficult to change!!! Mind you I always make the most of the veggie day so probably best that I limit them!!! LOL!......

milton21 said:
0.8lb off this morning - so 4.4lb of water weight/bloat gone after 3 PP days.

PV today:

Fantastic result :):)

0.8lb off this morning - so 4.4lb of water weight/bloat gone after 3 PP days.

PV today:

your doing great. now its on to th easier bit! :)

Thanks all.

So today was PV but I was out all day and it very surprisingly turned hot and sunny so in addition to my plan I also had an ice-cream (but I gave the choc flake away!) and two tiny bits of cake - about 1" square.

In the past I would have said to heck with it and carried on scoffing but I haven't - so here's what I've had today:

B: yog & rhubarb
S: naughty bits of cake & ice-cream cone
L: salad
S: 1/2 pot of curried cottage cheese & some more yog & rhubarb
D: big plate of scrambled eggs
S: oatbran

As you say could have been a lot worse..... onwards and downwards!!! Sun caught me by surprise too!! LOL!

Great start so far minus the ice-cream & itsy bitsy cake :)

ahh u realised your mistake with the ice cream and cake!! you drew a line under it and carried on and you have noted you would have normally thought ahhh to heck with it!! i do that then that to heck with it carries on until i look at my body in the mirror n think arrgghh i better do something (i am now thank goodness). like you said onwards and downwards its the only way forwards .... with all them directions its me fat-nav not me sat-nav lol

I know - funny day today and definitely not enough protein. Also 2 lots of oatbran as my husband misunderstood when I put my 'pudding' order in - it was supposed to be 1tbs wheatbran!
Oh well - tomorrow's another day!

11st 4.8lb this morning - that's 1.4lb on over the weekend but I knew it was going to happen. A weekend that couldn't be avoided (although I did have some very Dukan moments) with fish & chips & glasses of Pimm's!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's the line I've drawn under it and on to a PP day today.

Menu:

B: plate of cold roast chicken - lots of it!
L: oatbran, yogurt & sf jelly
D: homemade burgers - lots of!

Last edited:
You know why and you know it will be gone with a few days hope you had a lovely weekend tho!!! Loving this re-start Milton you are doing great! x

11st 4.8lb this morning - that's 1.4lb on over the weekend but I knew it was going to happen. A weekend that couldn't be avoided (although I did have some very Dukan moments) with fish & chips & glasses of Pimm's!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's the line I've drawn under it and on to a PP day today.

Menu:

B: plate of cold roast chicken - lots of it!
S:
L:
S:
D:

pmsl loved the line you drew under it!!!! :)

Back