This lady wont give up trying to loose weight i will eventually sucseed thats 4 sure

Hey everyone,thanx for all the messages and support really appreciate it.
Well i had probs again and my blood sugars dropped to 3.2 and i felt really bad this all happened last night but i was feeling shaky on monday evening.
Sorry for not reponding to pm`s but i will get round to it jsut wanted to let everyone know what is going on.
Thanks again 2 all of u take care and chat soon xxx

Take good care of yourself. We'll be pleased to hear from you when you are better.

Dizzy x

Morning everyone,how r u all doing.Well as u know was feeling really down,had a good nights sleep as i had a real rough day yesterday and i have woken up feeling more positive and ready to re think and re evaluate things.

I have decided no matter what vlcd is not for me at the momment in my life no matter how hard i try my prob with blood sugars keeps cropping up and i am worried about the harm i could be doing to myself each time i have a hypoglycemic attack.

Decided i need to change so much in my life but to start taking control in every aspect of my life i need to start with small steps and stop trying to run b4 i can walk very bad habbit of mine.
Also i have to find a way to accept and be happy with small losses on a regular basis and small accomplishments rather than looking for quick fixes all thw time which is a very bad habbit of mine and it has got worse when i see how many peeps do so well on a vlcd and i think why cant i, but i know why i cant and i have to accept that it is for the time being.

I decided to do some motivational reading and ordered some books with amazing reviews.

1 Eating less-say goodbye to overeating.
2)Breaking free from emotional eating
3)When women stop hating their bodies
4)7 habbits of highly effective people.

Lots of things have happened in my life recently and i have not had very good coping mechanisms.
So i need to change so much and learn to love myself and to start being happy.
My weight seems to take over every aspect of my life and i know i need to change that,i know my weight is very important as that is my health and i know without your health u have nothing but at the same time i need to start to live life and be happy and learn 2 love myself.

So here i go again and to tell u the trugh i am sick and tired of posting that i am going to go back to try another diet but i cant give up and i need to carry on trying till i find a diet/healthy way of life that will enable me to loose weight.
So low Gi it is for me again and i intend to work very hard at trying to be happy and acknowledge i am not a bad person but an unhappy person who has to work very hard at changing my life !!

Hi Roch

Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. Been following your progress from Malta!

If you want any help at all with GI diet let me know - it does work very well and the weight will come off just hang in there.

Goodluck with everything!
take care

Hugs, CC xxx xxxx xxx

roch honey... delighted you are back you are doing the right thing chipping away... IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU keep believing that and you will get there.

great to have you back hun

love

Gen xx

Breaking free from emotional eating
7 habits of highly effective people.

Hi honey

I have both of those books which I used for my coaching training and also because I find them very helpful on a personal basis too.

Another one I found very useful is Why Can't I Stop Eating? by Debbie Danowski and Pedro Lazaro which you might also like to take a look at.

Good luck, sweetheart!

Much love

I wouldn't mind looking at that myself Sharon! ;)

You are strong Roch and you will do it.

Keep the positive thinking - that's what keeps us all going babe.

Best wishes

You will do it in the right way for your body - do not Give up in anger that your body cannot take a vlcd - there are many ways to lose weight admittedly they take longer than a VLCD but you will get there.,
I am really sad for you but delighted that you have turned your experience into a positive.
I hope that you keep your positive attitude and every success with your next path!
{{HUGS}}

Hi Roch - just been reading through this thread - sorry you've had such a difficult time :(

wishing you every success with the low GI route.

love

Debz
xx

Hello and good morning everyone.
First of all i just want to say thank u to all of u for your knd messages of support really appreciate them.

Well been to see my doc and we had a long convo and she suggested that i should def low carb for the momment atkins style but without all the extra fat and plenty of green veg as my carb allowance.
As i have POCS low carb is the best way for me to loose weight and also i have some other health probs and have chronic back pain and sciatica and at the momment am taking between 8/10 co codamol tabs each day for the pain otherwise i cant even stand up.

So am off now to get all the shopping i need to start low carbing 2 morrow so by monday i will be i ketosis as well,last time i did atkins style i had so much energy so cant wait for that 2 happen again.

Take care everyone,have a good day xxx

hI rOCH
iM SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING GREAT BUT YOU'LL SOON TURN THAT AROUND :D
I TOO HAVE PCOD AND HAVE TO DO LOW CARB :eek: YOU CAN DO THIS AND GIVE ME TIPS LATER ON WHEN I FINISH MY LL.
((((HUGS))))
XXC

Hi Roch,
Glad you're posting again and starting to feel more positive.
Good luck with the low carbing, you should still see great results and as a bonus will be in ketosis so you shouldn't feel hungry xx

(((HUGS)))

Roch - you really are an inspiration!

You get knockback after knockback and yet you get up, dust yourself down and look for another solution. I admire you very much ... and I hope you don't mind have added you to my friends list and marked this post as one to keep checking in on, as I know you are going to succeed and I want to see how you are doing each day.

Take care and keep being so positive.

Good on you Roch for dusting off and trying again, Im reallt pleased you are back posting, its not the same with out you x

hi Roch, and so sorry you've had such a struggle,

I lost my weight doing much as your doctor is now suggesting. I cut out pasta, potatoes, rice, bread etc, not so much because they're "bad" per se, but because the lashings of butter or sauces I liked with them were! I filled my plates with fresh veggies or salads, ate fruit as snacks, so was definitely NOT doing it Atkins style, and lost my weight pretty steadily.

OK it's not as fast as a VLCD, but we didn't put the weight on overnight, and slowly slowly gives you a good chance of learning good food habits as you go and continuing them through to maintenance.

I too was (am?) a compulsive eater and it's true that there is some good reading out there...

I wish you much luck and, if ever, I can give you some pointers, please give me a shout

All the best Roch,

i am sure you will do well at this, there is more than one way to skin a cat!!

Check out the Gi thread too as there may be some good stuff on there to helpyou. x

Roch,

Your an inspiration and you will get there one of these days as you deserve to.

You give so much support and encouragement to us all.

Thank you.

Love Mini xxx

Back